PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady is back at Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too little too late!!

Trade him!!

TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! :D

All this shows is that he's not as dedicated to his child as we thought he was. What a disgrace of a father.

;)

All this shows is that he's not as dedicated to his child as we thought he was. What a disgrace of a father.

;)

Absolutely....

Not enough of a leader of men to show up on time for the weightlifting, and not enough of a leader of children to stay with his child and tell the team to take a flying toss at a rolling doughnut.

I sure hope Hoyer's ready. ;)

That guy . . . he's amazing.

Let me make sure I understand this correctly....

This week, TB was in LA. He spends some time w/ his son and by all accounts has been working out feaverishly. Yesterday, he did the 5.5hr plane ride to BOS to voluntarily work out with the team while his wife and infant son fly 16 hrs to Rio (assumption) without him.

Assumingly, on Friday he will do the 14 hr flight to Rio and on Sunday do the 14hr flight back to BOS to rejoin the team for voluntary workouts.

Observations:

-Gisele is an incredibly understanding wife.
-Brady is out of his mind to do that much air travel (although I do but thats irrelevent. I have to.)
-Brady is unquestionably committed to the program, his team and his career.

If he decided to spend some extra time with Gi and her family and relax for a few days in Rio, so be it.

My .02$

Last edited:
Dog faker.

where are the wedding photo's.... :confused:

LIAR

He only came back to NE because he wants to make sure Kraft offers him some big money contract in line with Mannings future contract and he wants to get signed long term first and to put it right in Peyton's face - its all about the Brady and his benjamins,not the team he is a part of....Selfish Bastahd

Last edited:
He only came back to NE because he wants to make sure Kraft offers him some big money contract in line with Mannings future contract and he wants to get signed long term first and to put it right in Peyton's face - its all about the Brady and his benjamins,not the team he is a part of....Selfish Bastahd

Are you serious with this?

Are you serious with this?

sarcasm+meter.jpg

maybe you shouldn't be that way.......it'll allow you to lighten up

Not the issue. Thats why we have emoticons. It's almost impossible to understand if people are genuinely serious or not.

Besides, if I took everything literally, I'd be bashing your posts on a daily basis. ;)

This week, TB was in LA. He spends some time w/ his son and by all accounts has been working out feaverishly. Yesterday, he did the 5.5hr plane ride to BOS to voluntarily work out with the team while his wife and infant son fly 16 hrs to Rio (assumption) without him.

Assumingly, on Friday he will do the 14 hr flight to Rio and on Sunday do the 14hr flight back to BOS to rejoin the team for voluntary workouts.

I heard he isn't using a plane and he will run and swim these distances to ensure he is in shape for the season and the reason he is doing this is because he read a thread on here last week that said he was a dog faker.

Once Robert stated he wouldn't be surprised if he was here before the Owners Meetings wrap up on Wednesday, it was a slam dunk he would be here this week. Of course some of us assumed all along he would be along shortly, just as soon as his custodial visitation period with Jack was completed.

Parcell's had a rule, and don't kid yourself he didn't find ways to make it be complied with voluntarily. He wanted players in for a minimum 40 workouts of the roughly 48-50 some odd that comprise most off season conditioning programs. Or he was gonna have his doubts about them. The apple didn't fall far from the tree on that score. They know there are legit reasons every guy can't attend every session every season. And they know there are occasional legitimate talent and performance based or situational exceptions to the rule (although the apple is more adverse to accommodating those than the tree was...). The goal is overall about 80-90% participation across the board. There are lots of good reasons they strive for that. Building team chemistry is just one of them.

Nice to see the wife let him out of the house

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye