PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady interview with Felger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewwho

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
http://fsnnewengland.com/CueItUp.jsp

I was surprised I didn't see a post on this today, maybe I missed it. In any case, this is from Felger's new show '4 Downs with Felger' and it was excellent!

Nothing earth shattering in terms of content - other than what we know about Brady...that this guy totally get's it!

There is a great X's and O's discussion also...I found that pretty cool.

I watched the replay of the show last night...with great trepidation. I knew Borges was part of the panel.

However, the interview with Brady made up most of the show with very little from the panel. The Brady interview was incredible. Brady is a thoughful guy who loves playing for the Patriots. He understands the game and he understands the financial aspects. He even say everyone on the team cannot be the number one paid guy at their position. The team would have no depth.

If Felger does an interview with a player each week (especially if it is good as this interview) then his show should be very good despite Borges.

Did you notice he was wearing a 54 Bruschi sweatshirt?....I found that kinda cool.

i also a vrabel interview that day and he was wearing a T shirt which said "Tedy's Team"

Highly recommended viewing for all Pats fans.

Brady helps all of us "get" the Patriots and what they are all about.

SVN said:
i also a vrabel interview that day and he was wearing a T shirt which said "Tedy's Team"

And when Rodney was interviewed on Patriots All Access he was wearing a Tedy's Team t-shirt too. It's that the players support each others charity events.

Patriotic said:
Highly recommended viewing for all Pats fans.
Sorry, cannot bring myself to watch a TV show knowing that Borges is on it. Can't see why any Pats fan would, to be honest.

brady2brown said:
Sorry, cannot bring myself to watch a TV show knowing that Borges is on it. Can't see why any Pats fan would, to be honest.

Without viewing the interview, you can speak for "any Pats fan"? Borges isn't even in the Brady interview.

Again, speaking for myself, terrific insight from Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back