Welcome to PatsFans.com

Brady Interception

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by mjbaker, Aug 17, 2007.

1. mjbaker

mjbaker Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

For those of us that live in other states and can't watch the game what happened for that interception for a td tonight..What it tipped or just a bad pass and how did he run 51 yards without anyone tackling him? Thanks any kinda of visual would be great
  2. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

both of his interceptions were due to crappy blocking as well as his receivers slipping or being out of position. tom got creamed on both of those throws, he got rid of it just before getting nailed.

tom got hit WAY too much tonight, even though it was the starting 5 at offensive line.
  3. rabthepat

rabthepat Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ya, a couple of times I thought Jason Taylor was wearing a Titans uniform and picking on our "Todd" Light.
  4. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 5 / -1

It wasn't tipped and I am pretty sure Stallworth just stood there frozen behind the corner when it happened. And the corner was GONE before Stallworth had a hope of catching up to him. I might have it wrong, at least thats what I thought happened. The O-Line sucked tonight. Too much pressure on Brady and he took too many hits.
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2007
  5. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

actually, during the end of the game they showed replays of those 2 interceptions.
    they were BOTH for stallworth.

stallworth seems to have a major problem in not going after the ball if it's not perfectly thrown, he kind of just stands there and watches. this needs to be fixed, and at least watched throughout the season.
  6. Nitro

Nitro Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

#22 Jersey

I believe stallworth slipped and fell on one interception otherwise he would have been between the ball and the db.
  7. ironwasp

ironwasp Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Stallworth has held his hand up for both of these, admitting he slipped on one and was out of position on the other
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

They had a big thunderstorm during warmups, the turf seemed slick.. Stallworth fell on the first one and did not recover..
  9. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

Both the picks came just as brady got hammered so I feel that he wasn't able to get enough zip on the ball. The O-line had numerous blocking issues. I am wondering if it is due to the new change in pass protection philosophy.

I feel the strength of this team will be the defense this year.