PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Interception

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjbaker

Rookie
Reaction score
For those of us that live in other states and can't watch the game what happened for that interception for a td tonight..What it tipped or just a bad pass and how did he run 51 yards without anyone tackling him? Thanks any kinda of visual would be great

both of his interceptions were due to crappy blocking as well as his receivers slipping or being out of position. tom got creamed on both of those throws, he got rid of it just before getting nailed.

tom got hit WAY too much tonight, even though it was the starting 5 at offensive line.

both of his interceptions were due to crappy blocking as well as his receivers slipping or being out of position. tom got creamed on both of those throws, he got rid of it just before getting nailed.

tom got hit WAY too much tonight, even though it was the starting 5 at offensive line.

Ya, a couple of times I thought Jason Taylor was wearing a Titans uniform and picking on our "Todd" Light.

It wasn't tipped and I am pretty sure Stallworth just stood there frozen behind the corner when it happened. And the corner was GONE before Stallworth had a hope of catching up to him. I might have it wrong, at least thats what I thought happened. The O-Line sucked tonight. Too much pressure on Brady and he took too many hits.

Last edited:
actually, during the end of the game they showed replays of those 2 interceptions.
they were BOTH for stallworth.

stallworth seems to have a major problem in not going after the ball if it's not perfectly thrown, he kind of just stands there and watches. this needs to be fixed, and at least watched throughout the season.

I believe stallworth slipped and fell on one interception otherwise he would have been between the ball and the db.

Stallworth has held his hand up for both of these, admitting he slipped on one and was out of position on the other

They had a big thunderstorm during warmups, the turf seemed slick.. Stallworth fell on the first one and did not recover..

Both the picks came just as brady got hammered so I feel that he wasn't able to get enough zip on the ball. The O-line had numerous blocking issues. I am wondering if it is due to the new change in pass protection philosophy.

I feel the strength of this team will be the defense this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes