PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady in 2007: The Greatest Season Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I believe we witnessed the greatest individual season of all-time. Statistically you could argue and argue but there is no clear cut winner. Brady had a staggering 50:8 TD to INT ratio, but his YPA and passer rating were not the best ever. There is a strong argument that playing in the cold for half the season hurt his stats (I posted about two months ago about how the records will come down to the wire due to inclement weather.)

However, the following I believe makes this season the best ever.

16-0 has never been done before.

FOUR times the Patriots trailed in the fourth quarter, and twice by double digits in the second half. Brady was simply incredible when the team's back was against the wall, when all the momentum was against them, and when they absolutely NEEDED to score. I believe with any other quarterback, this team loses at least one game.

Yeah Brady was super clutch multiple times in the 4th quarter, on top of his monster stats.

Sean Salisbury said Brady's season was the best ever by a QB. He even admitted he was Captain Obvious.

"YESTERDAY IS HISTORY TOMORROW IS A MYSTERY TODAY IS A GIFT THATS WHY THEY CALL IT THE PRESENT"
MIKE DITKA, ESPN

COOOOOOOOOOL:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back