PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady: "I don’t believe I’m very good."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also don't think he is very good...

I think he is Frickin AWESOME BABY!

Last edited:
I think, in the end, I will miss BB more than TFB. The 2 headed combo is going to go down with the best of all-time. Don't get me wrong, it'll be painful to see TFB become ordinary with age (unless he's planning to pull an Elway-type two ring exit). But BB gave everyone the finger by going 11-5 with Cassel after so many "analysts" tried to play the "he's only great because of TB" crap. I have to wonder what he would do with Hoyer... while desperately hoping I never find out.

I think, in the end, I will miss BB more than TFB. The 2 headed combo is going to go down with the best of all-time. Don't get me wrong, it'll be painful to see TFB become ordinary with age (unless he's planning to pull an Elway-type two ring exit). But BB gave everyone the finger by going 11-5 with Cassel after so many "analysts" tried to play the "he's only great because of TB" crap. I have to wonder what he would do with Hoyer... while desperately hoping I never find out.

Maybe you'll find out in 5 more years...
BB must think he really found something in Hoyer as well since he is the only other QB on the roster.

Maybe you'll find out in 5 more years...
BB must think he really found something in Hoyer as well since he is the only other QB on the roster.

Not saying he can't be a really good player down the road... just hoping it doesn't come to that for quite some time still.

At the very least we would have gone 14-2 last year with Brady. Our schedule was ridiculously easy.

Matt Cassel played well, but he didn't win many games for us in the way Brady has the ability to do. Bill has the merit of leading our team without Brady to an 11-5 record, bu let's not pretend we achieved similar results a Brady-led team would've achieved in 08.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots