PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady: "He's (Moss) Going To Be A Huge Factor Next game, You Can Count On That"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRBLAZE

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
On Dennis & Callahan. I got goosebumps hearing him say this, I really took it at face value, even if the Giants try to devote extra guys to him, one of their regular corners is hurt, and they're not very talented back there to begin with. He's not going to force it to him, but I really believe he's going to air it out at least once or twice for some HUGE plays to Moss.

On Dennis & Callahan. I got goosebumps hearing him say this, I really took it at face value, even if the Giants try to devote extra guys to him, one of their regular corners is hurt, and they're not very talented back there to begin with. He's not going to force it to him, but I really believe he's going to air it out at least once or twice for some HUGE plays to Moss.

Tom knows only hope Giants have to "stop" the pats is the DL. Thier LB and secondary is weak

I'm sure he will light the fire under Moss.....This is for the history books fellas.

I really hope his leg injury isn't serious though, hearing them ask about it, then hearing him pause for a few seconds before answering and basically writing it off as "bumps and bruises" which he'd seek treatment on worried me. I think it maybe some kind of baby sprain that isn't too serious but still.. not good.

I know he's definitely playing, as he said he'd have to be hauled off on a stretcher not to play, and he was kind of laughing so it's probably nothing but I hope he is 98% or more by game time.

I'm hoping this is true, I would like them to win the SB by more than 3 points so I can rest easy, but shouldn't he have kept that with the team... No since giving part of the gameplan out...

I don't care if Moss doesn't get another catch this post-season so long as the Pats win the game.

That's what has to scare the Giants more than anything. Brady's coming off a lousy game with 3 pics and Moss has been a non-factor in the playoffs so far. They're like a bomb that's ticking away and is long overdue to explode.

I heard the interview on D&C. Brady indicated that the Giants won't be able to sit in a deep cover-2 defense and double Randy because they will have to account for Maroney. He would never say so but the Giants secondary is not nearly as talented as the Chargers or Colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back