PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady has huge hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverinejoe80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
pioli says it's huge
http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-..._/id/4759228/combine-report-qbs-and-hand-size

and it looks huge
tom_brady.jpg

giselle-supports-tom-bradys-big-win.gif

like aaron rodgers, God also gave Brady big hands.

i don't have a measurement, but it's definitely big hands. remember brady is 6ft 4 3/8 guy.

why i bring this up? apparently many haters think brady has 'tiny hands' so he needs to deflate the ball. lol

yes, i've heard it all.

****......we are screwed ..... ;)
Jimmy Garoppolo, Eastern Illinois (9 1/4)

Pioli described a "bad decision" he contributed to during his time in New England by selecting former Texas Tech quarterback Kliff Kingsbury back in 2003. Kingsbury had tremendous college production, but he also had the smallest hands among quarterbacks at the combine.

They didnt measure had size when Brady was at combine, however many articles say has big hands. Rodgers has slightly less then average hands. Wilson and Mallet have someof the biggest hands of those measured.

"We asked him to come to New England in inclement weather and try to throw the football and control the football; where you have someone like Tom Brady, who has an enormous hand," he recalled.

"You look at the pictures of Tommy holding a football, part of his accuracy is based on his hand size," he explained. "So things like that, in terms of measurements, they have value.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back