PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady has 16 TDs in his first 70 throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

solman

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Tomase reports that Tom Brady has thrown 16 TDs this season during his first 10 throws of the game.

That's 3.3 times better than during the remainder of the game.

It shows that, as good as Brady's stats are over the course of the entire game, he is dramatically better during the first ten passes when he is exclusively focused on putting points on the board (and not terribly concerned with protecting a lead).

The goal of the game is to win. Its good that we adopt different offensive and defensive strategies once we have a solid lead.

But it sure looks like both the offense and defense could perform much better if necessary to secure a victory.

I hope the Colts are good enough to force both units to turn in their best effort. I want to see just how good this Patriots team is.

Tomase reports that Tom Brady has thrown 16 TDs this season during his first 10 throws of the game.

That's 3.3 times better than during the remainder of the game.

It shows that, as good as Brady's stats are over the course of the entire game, he is dramatically better during the first ten passes when he is exclusively focused on putting points on the board (and not terribly concerned with protecting a lead).

The goal of the game is to win. Its good that we adopt different offensive and defensive strategies once we have a solid lead.

But it sure looks like both the offense and defense could perform much better if necessary to secure a victory.

I hope the Colts are good enough to force both units to turn in their best effort. I want to see just how good this Patriots team is.

BRB! I must print this and take it to Redskins Park.

Lol...the stats in that article are sick...completion percentage to the right side of the field over 80%......:rocker:

BRB! I must print this and take it to Redskins Park.

dude, it DOESNT matter if we look past the skins. We are NOT the players. Hell i am already looking to COlts, thinking about Steelers, and wondering how the Giants D-line will do against us. I do not play or coach the New England Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes