PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady had surgery Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going through Brady withdrawal.

I'm worried that Brady won't be Brady next year. Hoping for miracles next year. I guess Carson Palmer and Rivers didn't do that bad, but you nevah know with these things.

I'm worried that Brady won't be Brady next year. Hoping for miracles next year. I guess Carson Palmer and Rivers didn't do that bad, but you nevah know with these things.

I think your stressin out a lil too much.

Rivers is doing well, but Palmer hasn't really been the same. Tom's a winner though, he'll be fine. You can bet he'll be working harder than anyone in rehab.

Rivers is doing well, but Palmer hasn't really been the same.
If you look at the numbers, Palmer was a very similar QB the year after his surgery - a slightly lower QB rating but a slightly higher YPA; the year after that was his big drop but it seems like it was more to do with the general disintegration of the team than his knee.

Great to hear, I'm sure he'll heal up nicely for 2009. Next year is the last year to make a run at 4 SB trophies in one decade. Only the Steelers and 49ers can lay claim to that.....................right now ;)

If you look at the numbers, Palmer was a very similar QB the year after his surgery - a slightly lower QB rating but a slightly higher YPA; the year after that was his big drop but it seems like it was more to do with the general disintegration of the team than his knee.

I think he was always a tad over rated... He's always had some incredible weapons to work with but somehow along the way he failed to emerge as any kind of a leader. Maybe in part because Pete is the undisputed leader at USC. Having now had the misfortune of landing on a team in an organization nearly devoid of leadership, his stars flounder, big arms and all...

I think that happens all too often to those to whom early success came far too easily...

Almost comical to think their USC backup who always had to fight for any shot landed on a team chock full of leadership. :D

It's good to hear that Tom has had his surgery. Now he can recover from that and rehab and be back next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back