PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady, good news...room for improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

klinefan

Banned
Reaction score
I have watched carefuly the other day 3 QBs...Flacco, Favre, and Aaron Rodgers.

I must say that all three were better than Brady (so far, I know he is progressing). Favre and Rodgers were incredibly accurate. Even wacko flacco, I thought, played better than our boy Brady.

Well this CAN be seen as good news however. Imagine how well the offense will clickaroo when Brady is his old selfaroo.

Discuss.

Only one thing matters, winning.. do not care if if he does it with finesse and beauty, just keep moving the chains.. last week was a perfect example..

I have watched carefuly the other day 3 QBs...Flacco, Favre, and Aaron Rodgers.

I must say that all three were better than Brady (so far, I know he is progressing). Favre and Rodgers were incredibly accurate. Even wacko flacco, I thought, played better than our boy Brady.

Well this CAN be seen as good news however. Imagine how well the offense will clickaroo when Brady is his old selfaroo.

Discuss.

I thought Brady was pretty much his old self against Baltimore. They moved up and down the field all game, minus the one throw at the end to Welker, what throw did he miss? How did he get outplayed by Flacco or Rodgers, who both threw red zone interceptions and both failed to win the game for their team?

Favre was playing against a horrible Packers pass defense.

I think Brady tried to do too much on that final drive and went 3 and out without killing the clock. But he's getting there. People don't realize that the trio of Moss, Welker and Gaffney complemented Brady very well - a receiver that demands attention, an elusive pressure valve and a solid route runner, to go with an offensive coordinator that likes to air it deep.

Flacco is going through what Brady went through his first couple of years, one solid but unspectacular receiver and a few other targets that would have a hard time seeing the field on other teams. He's going to be much better than Eli Manning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes