PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady getting ready for new season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I see Wes Welker in some of those pictures?

Did I see Wes Welker in some of those pictures?

I don't think so. I think Tom recently started "hanging out" with a guy who looks a lot like Welker. Coincidently, Welker has been seen with a guy who looks just like Brady recently. I hope they get back together soon.

Last edited:
Nice product placement with the VitaminWater Zero on that first pic. ...:rolleyes:

Nice product placement with the VitaminWater Zero on that first pic. ...:rolleyes:

Brady adv's Smartwater. LOL! Yes that was Wes.See the gossip mag.have more info on Wes than the sports mag.

I hope that Justin Beiber hairstyle look is gone by week 1 :)

I don't think so. I think Tom recently started "hanging out" with a guy who looks a lot like Welker. Coincidently, Welker has been seen with a guy who looks just like Brady recently. I hope they get back together soon.

The third guy in some of those photos looks alot like welker. Anyone know who that is?

I think I saw him too. He's wearing the blue Texas Tech shirt and has his left knee taped up.

And even with the bad knee, he's still burning Brady in a race.

I think he looks great in those photos. The hair is growing on me.:D

I wish it WAS growing on you, instead of him. Cut it Tom, please! He looks (freakishly) exactly like one of his sisters like that. Nothing beats a guy with a summer buzz cut in my book.

Other than the hair, he looks great. Can't wait for the season to start!

I think I saw him too. He's wearing the blue Texas Tech shirt and has his left knee taped up.

I noticed that aswell; can it really be that much of a coincidence?

Unless they got someone that looks alot like WW just to make people wonder :D

I wish it WAS growing on you, instead of him. Cut it Tom, please! He looks (freakishly) exactly like one of his sisters like that. Nothing beats a guy with a summer buzz cut in my book.

Other than the hair, he looks great. Can't wait for the season to start!

My hair is almost to my knees I do not need anymore.

He clearly doesnt look happy with his current contract talks in those pictures.

It's clear from those photos he has lost his passion for football. You can see all he wants to do is get done and go home to Gisselle and the kids.

I noticed that aswell; can it really be that much of a coincidence?

Unless they got someone that looks alot like WW just to make people wonder :D

Speaking of which, who're the other guys in those photos. I'm fairly sure that one of them is Tom Martinez, but who're the other guys?

Definitely looks like Wes:singing:

Thanks to the OP for posting the pics and links, it's exciting to see the boys out there! Camp is coming soon:D

TFB's hair, it looked pretty good in the sweaty pic:p

I hope that Justin Beiber hairstyle look is gone by week 1 :)

The hair is final proof that Tommy Boy has been ruined by Yoko, I mean Giselle. Such a girly mon metro look, esp for someone over 30. Between that and the 'goat' picture JETS fans will really own us now. All is lost. :mad:

It IS Wes.

Look at the face and the balding hairline on the guy on the bottom in the running picture. Also, in the last picture, that same guy (back to the camera) has the left knee pretty heavily wrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes