PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady, Edelman pose in Capt America: Civil War poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an avid MCU fan, have seen all the Marvel movies in this universe so far plus watch Agents of SHIELD (and Agent Carter) weekly on TV, so I'm super excited for this one. Captain America is my favorite, though Spider-Man was my old favorite before the new universe, so I'm even more excited to see the new version here.

You'll love the new Spidey, then. Tom Holland kills that role.

"Look at me" Edelman can't go 24 hours without manufacturing more worthless media filler…. Boston's Kim Kardashian. At least Dennis Rodman's "Look at Me" phase was entertaining. And now Brady is playing the social media game? These guys need longer seasons. Instead of taking selfies of each other, why not head up to Maine with a crate of eggs and and spools of toilet paper…and get busy.

OK. You are officially uninvited to my Avenger themed Birthday party.:eek:

"Look at me" Edelman can't go 24 hours without manufacturing more worthless media filler…. Boston's Kim Kardashian. At least Dennis Rodman's "Look at Me" phase was entertaining. And now Brady is playing the social media game? These guys need longer seasons. Instead of taking selfies of each other, why not head up to Maine with a crate of eggs and and spools of toilet paper…and get busy.
Hey, everybody, I found That Guy!

I'd recommend watching both "Avenger" movies or at least watching "The Winter Soldier" before seeing this. I haven't seen "The Winter Soldier" yet and some of the references in this movie were from that one and I didn't get it. Still, I was able to easily follow the plot.

Thanks for tips Kontra. Going to get the Winter soldier DVD and then head to the theatre tomorrow. Sounds like a great weekend (rainy) for the kids and I.

You're aware that Brady and Edelman don't actually do a lot of this stuff themselves and have PR people that they hire and employ do it instead, correct?

You'll love the new Spidey, then. Tom Holland kills that role.
I kind of figured he would but you never know. Spider-Man was always supposed to be a quirky high school kid with superpowers, and neither of the Maguire or Garfield versions were that. I enjoyed Maguire's rendition a lot, and Garfield himself was fine even though the movies around him stunk, but we never had a "true" Spidey. Holland's version looks to be that, finally.

Right. I'd like to see Kim Kardashian take some of the hits Jules takes.

o_O

I kind of figured he would but you never know. Spider-Man was always supposed to be a quirky high school kid with superpowers, and neither of the Maguire or Garfield versions were that. I enjoyed Maguire's rendition a lot, and Garfield himself was fine even though the movies around him stunk, but we never had a "true" Spidey. Holland's version looks to be that, finally.
I liked Maguire as Peter, and Garfield as Spidey, but I think they both suffered when they played their alter ego.

Holland, on the other hand, ******* nailed both.

I liked Maguire as Peter, and Garfield as Spidey, but I think they both suffered when they played their alter ego.

Holland, on the other hand, ******* nailed both.

How good was Ant Man in that scene too?

RIDICULOUS. I couldn't stop laughing. Our audience cheered when he did that thing at the airport.

Same here. I was surprised at just how violent they made that final fight between Iron Man vs. Captain America and the Winter Soldier. I won't say anything else because, to do so, would give away spoilers.

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSS GUYS

I spoiled nothing! Nothing, I tells ya!
I'll stop. But, trust me, we haven't given away anything.
Yeah I'm just kidding. But I really am concerned about spoilers, I just know some asshat is gonna spoil the movie for me somewhere somehow. I've stayed totally off of Facebook and Twitter since Thursday night and will continue to do so until I see the movie this week.

I'll be seeing this tomorrow after church, with Mrs. Rover and our sons. I must say tho... for us old guys, these stories sound vaguely...

TalesOfSuspense58.jpg

...familiar. :D

Yeah I'm just kidding. But I really am concerned about spoilers, I just know some asshat is gonna spoil the movie for me somewhere somehow. I've stayed totally off of Facebook and Twitter since Thursday night and will continue to do so until I see the movie this week.

Spoiler: They win.

Right. I'd like to see Kim Kardashian take some of the hits Jules takes.

Actually she did. Those hits just bounced right off both her... uh...

Kim-Kardashian-as-Wonder-Woman.jpg

...wrists? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill