PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady did NOT want to talk to ESPN after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I think it was disappointment in the way they played. I think the team, like everyone else, expected them to come out and put up 35+ points on a pretty sorry Buffalo team. However, they struggled all game. They did come through when it mattered most, but they looked terrible for 4 1/2 quarters. The team looked out of sync all night long, and I think Brady was annoyed and frustrated.

He should have kissed her

I hope Brady black balls ESPN for spygate, the same way Michael Jordan completely shut out certain reporters and media companies for BS articles.

I think he just didn't want to be the focal point of the post game and he surely did not want to talk about the knee.

i Personally thought it was kind of funny watching her try to chase him to just get one answer

I mentioned it in the game thread that I've seen Brady pissed before but, never so grim. At no point did he ever smile. I don't know what's going on.

What's going on is he recognized that was a lucky W. No need for pleasentries.

Classless!

:bricks:

Come on, somebody had to say it.

But seriously, I didn't think he was bad about it. I believe he probably couldn't hear well, and he did answer her. Apparently he just wasn't in the mood to chat at length about it, and after that crazy ass game, I can't say I blame him.

Screw that chick man, seriously. She is a nobody. She's a freaking zero. Brady is a teammate and leader before anything. He just won his first game after missing an entire season with a bad injury, and did so by bouncing back from an bad INT to win the game with 2 TD passes. That broad needs to know her role.

I hardly think there's any need to call Suzy Kolber names. I do not think Brady was rude. I do not think that she was rude (although I assume standard operating procedure is to confirm an interview before going live). That being said, how was she not knowing her role? She is a SIDELINE REPORTER. They do interviews after the game on the field. This is not a new practice.
If Brady has decided to blackball ESPN, doing an interview with them days ago probably wasn't the best way to do so. I think it's just a matter of wanting to get in to the locker room after a disappointing performance. But there's no reason to be mad at the "broad" for doing her job. It was just kind of a funny scene, not a reason to be belligerent toward a woman who most regard as a true professional.

EDIT: SOMETHING STRANGE WITH THE WEBSITE. I WAS RESPONDING TO JTUDSJETSFAN AT 12:15 EASTERN, AND YET IT SAYS I POSTED IT AT 8:15. HOW COULD I RESPOND TO SOMETHING THAT HAD YET TO BE POSTED?

Last edited:
it was out of character for him, since he's usually so gracious; she was just doing her job, which is to interview someone from the winning team who had influenced the outcome of the game. maybe he was annoyed at how the game had gone down, maybe he was wiped out or maybe he just had to take a leak really bad.

(does anyone know what the agreement is between the NFL and the networks about players being available for on field interviews after the game?)

Weird, this keeps happening to me when i post something it messes up the time.

Last edited:
And yet again. It's 4 hours later than when I'm supposedly posting, and I'm not being put at the end of the thread like I should.

Last edited:
tommy is the anti-namath, broadway joe would've been all over that

Screw that chick man, seriously. She is a nobody. She's a freaking zero. Brady is a teammate and leader before anything. He just won his first game after missing an entire season with a bad injury, and did so by bouncing back from an bad INT to win the game with 2 TD passes. That broad needs to know her role.

her "role" was to get an on field interview with the star of the game, which she or someone else does immediately after every game and which she seemed to do in a polite and appropriate way. i'll cut tommy a lot of slack on this because of the special circumstances after his return, but it was out of character for him.

EDIT: whoa, Ian, the time stamp is really screwed up; it says I posted this at 8:19 PM, which is, like, impossible since the game didn't end for almost two more hours.

Last edited:
And yet again. It's 4 hours later than when I'm supposedly posting, and I'm not being put at the end of the thread like I should.

quick, say it's 8:15 but you haven't given up on the pats because of the slow start and predict they'll win 25--24 on a last minute pass from Brady, who will go 38 for 53 and 378 yards, two td's and one INT...we'll all say you're a freakin' genius. :eek:

She was rude too. She never asked for an interview. She just shoved a mic in his face and said "we're live!"

she wasn't rude, just doing her job which is to get a postgame interview with the star. she was polite and professional, never showing annoyance but just running along with him until he slowed down to talk. i have no problem that TB was frustrated and tired and didn't feel like talking, but she wasn't rude.

I think he was hoping she could take a hint that he didn't want to be interviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back