PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady cried on Welker's shoulder ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't BB make sure Brady knew what he was doing?

Ask Bill, He was suppossed to be on the show at 5pm today but decided to wait a week. Guess he figures things will quite down by then.

Two years in a row now, are you smart enough to see a pattern forming here, or is your head stuck in the pitcher of Kool Aid. When the head coach is screaming at the QB in the 4th quarter to hurry up and throw the damn ball there is something wrong with your QB.

What makes you think your worth the time of day to contemplate? You have any idea what TB stats where while QB? You have any idea what TB stats where this year?

"highest paid player in the league and ended up looking like a High School QB in the playoffs."

This is a child's statement, that has no concept of football. I don't chat with children, take your legos and move along.

Why didn't BB make sure Brady knew what he was doing?

After Belichick said that, they passed the ball and then the drive stalled.

LOL, how's that for irony?

Will you please stop calling him LT? There is only one LT, pal and it ain't Complainian.

anyone with the initials of LT is LT

you guys could draft a player named latrell tafaggot and i'd call him LT

i see people call tom brady TB

same thing...it's just initials, morons

I would be surprised if he hadn't. I mean that was a really tough loss. For EVERYONE. So disappointing. And we all know Tom is a hyper competitive person. This had to be like a punch in the gut followed by a kick in the nuts. Only the pain from those are temporary. The pain from this loss is bound to linger for a lot longer.

I'm sure he was restless in bed next to Gisselle. LOL.

1. I don't play for the team. Who cares what I thought?

Personally, I don't want to see these guys cry after the games they had yesterday. I don't want to see them misty and crying on each other's shoulders like a couple of women in an Oxygen channel movie.

Apparently you think we care what you think since you post your manly drivel quite frequently.

Tell me, did you actually see them cry? Or are you just taking another opportunity to flex your muscles and show us all how tough you are?

Oh, here we go. Big manly men don't cry, they just get angry so we can all appreciate their big manly manhood. Just FYI, I think that attitude is one of the reasons your gender pretty much drops down dead circa age 70. Just sayin'

Tom and Wes put more of themselves in this team than any of you guys chastising them from behind your keyboard. Save your tears for sad events? To them, it was a sad event. So sorry it doesn't meet your rigorous standards of "funeral or bust". Also, when my grandfather died he was 94 and had been suffering from Alzheimer's. People were actually happy.

Well said, I loved this post.

Face it, the machismo movement is dead. It went out of fashion along with bell bottoms, disco, world wars and polio. This concept of "manning up" is nothing more than veiled sexism unless it is used as a reference to Eli to indicate interception throws.

i see people call tom brady TB

same thing...it's just initials, morons

He's TFB to me.

TB is tuberculosis.:eek:

And no, there's only one LT. You know exactly what I mean. Not sure what it says about you that you seem to want to make yourself appear innocently clueless.

Well said, I loved this post.

Face it, the machismo movement is dead. It went out of fashion along with bell bottoms, disco, world wars and polio. This concept of "manning up" is nothing more than veiled sexism unless it is used as a reference to Eli to indicate interception throws.

Completely. And also, what's with the comparison of them to "women crying on the Oxygen channel" as if it's just the biggest freakin' insult ever. It's so great that sexism is still fine and dandy but every other "ism" is pretty much guaranteed to be called out.

I love that it means so much to TFB. And to Wes. This story doesn't surprise me at all and only makes those two even more appealing to me as a fan.

Apparently you think we care what you think since you post your manly drivel quite frequently.

Tell me, did you actually see them cry? Or are you just taking another opportunity to flex your muscles and show us all how tough you are?

Thanks for the ultra passive aggressive post. And no, I'm just taking another opportunity to show everyone how tough I am. After I made my first post in this thread, I gave a nerd a swirly then had sex with the hottest high school cheerleader in my area.

Well atleast i am not the only one that cried after that loss!!!

I read an article recently about a company of Vietnam Vets that had a reunion. Apparently, they must have been the finest upstanding cleanshaven non-drug using Vietnam company around, according to the guy writing the article.

Anyway, he was taken aback by the fact that a bunch of 60 somethings were too touchy-feely for him. Not how he remembered it back in the day. Lots of hugs. He was freaked by it. Everyone was his age though, and he hadn't moved on.

Things have changed. It's generational. Ever stand at a urinal next to a 55+ guy? Really, when was it ever OK to have a conversation with someone while your dong is hanging out at the urinal? That's quiet time for anyone under 55.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back