PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady cried on Welker's shoulder ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creepy how ? Shows me he was emotionally effected by the loss. What's wrong with that :confused:

Doing it on Welker's shoulder is a little creepy. I'm a little creeped out right now trying to picture that

who cares if he cried?

not sure why it's such a big deal. You shouldn't care if you think it makes Tom look bad. If he did cry in front of the media it means he didn't care and that's all that mattered. Live your own lives.

Here's my reaction.

If you tell me that you are sure that Tom Brady cried after yesterday's loss, I'd reply, "You might be right about that, but we'll never know."

If you tell me that Tom Brady let someone outside of a very tight and trusted circle of very close family, friends or teammates see him cry (i.e., someone who would blab to the media), I'd say, "No way."

Last edited:
Here's my reaction.

If you tell me that you are sure that Tom Brady cried after yesterday's loss, I'd reply, "You might be right about that, but we'll never know."

If you tell me that Tom Brady let someone outside of a very tight and trusted circle of very close family, friends or teammates see him cry (i.e., someone who would blab to the media), I'd say, "No way."

I guess you never got to watch the three games to glory videos. Lots of tough guys cried over winning in those, and Tom cried at the ring ceremonies because of everything those rings represented.

This thread truly seperates the real men and women (as usual) from the emotionally crippled internet fanboys.

Brady is what, 6.5? Welker is 5.7?

I'd love to see how Brady put his head on Welker's shoulder.

Must have been a hilarious moment.

Maybe Wes was still wearing shoulder pads, LOL.

Nothing wrong with crying in this situation, leaning on your 5'8 recievers shoulder is the weird part :D

I love that Tom cried.

Just another reason why I love that man.

Makes sense I guess. Those guys are probably the closest on the team.

Remember that when Welker injured his knee, it was Brady who came over and threw balls at him over and over again to rehab it and give him confidence back.

I don't understand the logistics though. Maybe they were sitting.

Makes sense I guess. Those guys are probably the closest on the team.

Remember that when Welker injured his knee, it was Brady who came over and threw balls at him over and over again to rehab it and give him confidence back.

I don't understand the logistics though. Maybe they were sitting.

Brady and Branch are pretty close too.

I guess you never got to watch the three games to glory videos. Lots of tough guys cried over winning in those, and Tom cried at the ring ceremonies because of everything those rings represented.

This thread truly seperates the real men and women (as usual) from the emotionally crippled internet fanboys.

I'll leave the insult unanswered and only observe that those were tears of joy and relief at a significant accomplishment; I think they are very different from what is reported in the story. I think that TB would keep the latter private.

Last edited:
so the jets literally made brady cry?

wow

That's why he's the greatest athlete since Michael Jordan.

Good. I broke into tears a few times myself. I'm glad to know Brady cares so much. Maybe this will relight the fire.

There's nothing wrong if this is true, but stating he needs to relight the fire is absurd.

There's nothing wrong if this is true, but stating he needs to relight the fire is absurd.

I meant stoke it. Bad choice of words.

And, on Wes's shoulder, huh? Was Wes standing on top of Danny Woodhead, or was Brady sitting on the floor?

I kid, I kid.

He should cry, he had a pretty horrendous game.

By Brady's standards, he did.

The expectations for Brady are so high no one can live up to them without help from his defense, o-line ,and receivers hanging onto easy passes.

Even if it's not true I think he seemed too serious in this game. Whether it was just standing next to the rest of the team while they were getting pumped before the game or on the sideline looking at the ground while the defense was on the field. What happened to the Brady we saw at the Steelers game that got the team rallied around him and showed the most emotion we've seen since the super bowl years? He reverted back to the way he was in 2007 and 2009

You didn't see him on the sidelines late in the game going up and down the bench saying "we're gonna win this"? I did. The passion is there. It was the execution. Bad gameplan didn't help things much either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes