Welcome to PatsFans.com

Brady contract question

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Va_Pats_Fan, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Va_Pats_Fan

Va_Pats_Fan Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +120 / 3 / -2

#95 Jersey

I've been hunting around, here and other places for the details of the contract. If I have missed them, forgive me.

Do we know anything more then the ~48M guaranteed, and the total of 72 million?

Thanks!

2. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

We don't even know that for a fact. The first reports of any deal are usually spun whichever way whichever side who wants/needs to spin it chooses. The real details won't emerge for a while, some may not ever. The NFLPA will get salary data, the team or the agent may leak SB or three year take or some other info. AdamJT13 may get the basic details from his source and communicate them to us or to Miguel. Last time somehow Nick Cafardo got to view the actual deal and posted a piece in the paper detailing some of the minutest terms like Brady agreeing to not do outside sponsorships unless he had exhausted all opportunities to do similar deals with team sponsors and his committment to doing so many hours of team related promotion and media...as well as his escalators or incentives for post season awards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.