PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady comes clean on the Yankee's hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewwho

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
He is featured on the cover of Vman magazine:

[In the VMan article, Brady talks about his love of football. “There’s nothing I love to do more than get on the field in front of 80,000 people. I can travel, I can go on a roller coaster, I can skydive—none of it can measure up to football.”

He also answers questions about that Yankees cap he's been spotted wearing. "I guess you can't root for both teams, but what can I say? I like them both," Brady said. "Besides, my true affiliation is for the San Francisco Giants."]

We will file this in the who gives a crap folder.

The guy lives in New York for Christsake and he grew up in California. He's just missing out on the excitement of being a Sox fan is all.

Can't believe there is a post about this on opening day.. WHO CARES!

In the VMan article, Brady talks about his love of football. “There’s nothing I love to do more than get on the field in front of 80,000 people. I can travel, I can go on a roller coaster, I can skydive—none of it can measure up to football.”
Not even fishing in Montana...?!?

I bet Kraft's heart skipped a beat just over the fact that Brady said the word "Skydiving."

The guy lives in New York for Christsake and he grew up in California. He's just missing out on the excitement of being a Sox fan is all.
excitement of one championship in 80 something years? what am i missing here

excitement of one championship in 80 something years? what am i missing here

You clearly became a Patriots fan right around the time Vinatier's kick sailed through the uprights against the Rams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back