PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Coin Flip

Status
Not open for further replies.

brisby51

Rookie
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that brady only shook hands with the Seattle guys?
Or did I miss something?

It made perfect sense to me. The Seahawks being there is irrelevant to Brady as they're in the other conference. The Steelers being there - well that probably made Brady want to puke as much as it made us want to. Screw the Steelers, I'm glad Brady didn't shake hands with them.

Wait until next year when Big Ben flips the coin and Brady calls heads or tails.

Bob G

That would be Hines Ward..not Lil Ben....

Brady shook the hands of the Seahawks and then extended a hand to the Steelers, and none of the Steelers shook his hand. Childish of the Steelers, but what can you expect. It will be funny next year when Brady puts up 400 yards passing on them.

Last edited:
I don't think it was personal

I think they were caught up in responding to the coin toss, the official was telling them to turn around, they were getting ready to play football not worrying about the social niceties.

p8ryts said:
I think they were caught up in responding to the coin toss, the official was telling them to turn around, they were getting ready to play football not worrying about the social niceties.

I would have to agree with that. I don't think it was something either side did consciously. I'm sure they we're all a little dizzy and frazzled from all the hoopla, Brady included.

Besides, Seattle won the toss so I'm sure the Pitt players wern't to thrilled with that outcome.

Ofcourse Steelers and Indy fans would boo him due to how much he and the Patriots have dominated both teams since he has become starting QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes