PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady can walk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMZ got a pic of TB golfing, although hard to see him. Regardless, great news.

0205_tomy_brady_golf_ex_02.jpg

If he is golfing then he really is alright. I've blown up my knee before (three times) and once on the golf course (I did finish the round). But if Tom is golfing his left knee would be his plant leg, and if he feels well enough to golf on it now, then starting the season is an absolute "no-brainer". I highly doubt that Brady would be out golfing if he thought there was even the remote chance of him re-injuring himslef.

The Bob Hope is in a few weeks. Let's see if he plays.

If he is golfing then he really is alright. I've blown up my knee before (three times) and once on the golf course (I did finish the round). But if Tom is golfing his left knee would be his plant leg, and if he feels well enough to golf on it now, then starting the season is an absolute "no-brainer". I highly doubt that Brady would be out golfing if he thought there was even the remote chance of him re-injuring himslef.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ered-setback-recently-page12.html#post1275012

And there we have it:D The pic that's worth a thousand words!

Re: OT: Brady can Walk!

BTW, it is a little freaky that Tom and Giselle dress alike.

LOL I thought it was a little weird too. He and Gisele attended some formal function awhile ago,I forgot what it was for but anyways, the caption under their pic commented on the hairstyles being just alike-both very slicked back. Too funny. And now that he's lost weight, they look even more alike.

His son is completely,absolutely, adorable.

Who photoshopped over his prosthesis?

I couldn't find an appropriate forum to put this. Since this is a feel good thread, I thought I'd place it here.

Some of you may have seen this already. Here's a really nice Pats vid by a fan on youtube:

YouTube - Patriots Dynasty

I want a TB12 hat.

Me too! I have a RF (Roger Federer hat). Now I want this one. From what I can see the hat says "TB" - how do you see it as TB 12...Maybe I just am too tired from work to notice it...

Me too! I have a RF (Roger Federer hat). Now I want this one. From what I can see the hat says "TB" - how do you see it as TB 12...Maybe I just am too tired from work to notice it...

It's the logo from his web site. I'm on my mobile so I can't cut and paste it for you. Guys and gals help us out here and post the link for Tommys site.

Edit: TomBrady.com : Tom Brady's Official Website

Last edited:

Little Johnnie is thinking:

"Man, Tom Brady is my father...........eff ya !!!!!"

If I were him, I'd be thinking "Gisele is my stepmom... EFF ya"

Seriously though, this is great news and all, but matching outfits are pretty lame.

Here ya go:

tb12cu4.jpg

wait, brady still has a leg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey