PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady calls linemen "fat cows" at practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady's intensity is still there. I witnessed 2 of his outbursts on Tuesday, Classic, driven Brady.

Man, if the mainstream media gets their hands on this one, T. Brady may never live it down for the rest of his LIFE.

Just throwing it out there: if Manning said the exact same thing to his line, we'd be ripping him all over the place for throwing them under the bus.

That said, Brady's the man. Go get 'em!

Last edited:
Just throwing it out there: if Manning said the exact same thing to his line, we'd be ripping him all over the place for throwing them under the bus.

Yeah, but that's because Manning has a history of doing just that. Brady . . . not so much. He's the same guy who did a commercial with his O-Line. So you're right, but I think it would me more than just a knee-jerk reaction if it were Manning.

Practice v. game.... There was talk about Brady's outburst in the first Jets game last season, after all.

Thank goodness the sensitive Mr. Mankins wasn't there to hear this. Could have been traumatic.:D

Thank goodness the sensitive Mr. Mankins wasn't there to hear this. Could have been traumatic.:D

He'll probably read the article and still be hurt over it. He'll cite it as another reason why he won't ever play for the Patriots again.

Last edited:
What? Brady called Kraft a fat cow? Whoa!

Oh, wait. Never mind.

Brady declined to discuss his contract status Tuesday night, but when pressed he gave some insight into what his mind-set will likely be come Sept. 12 in the regular-season opener against the Bengals at Gillette Stadium.

“I just want to win, man,” he said. “I don’t want anything to get in the way.”

Brady is nothing but class.

Brady declined to discuss his contract status Tuesday night, but when pressed he gave some insight into what his mind-set will likely be come Sept. 12 in the regular-season opener against the Bengals at Gillette Stadium.

“I just want to win, man,” he said. “I don’t want anything to get in the way.”

Brady is nothing but class.

LaDanian Tomlinson: "No he's not. He plays for the Patriots."

Last edited:

I think its funny regardless of who said it.

I think it says a lot about the relationship Brady has with his linemen that "Someone said to me later, ‘Tom, did you really call us fat cows in the huddle?’ " That strikes me as a LOT different then showing them up with wild gesturing and head shaking and post-game comments by management.

Man, if the mainstream media gets their hands on this one, T. Brady may never live it down for the rest of his LIFE.
Tanguay was apocalyptically orgasmic reporting it on Comcast last night. He was so excited and giggly he could barely sit still.

I think Manning would call his lineman "fat cows" at a press conference and not in practice

Yeah because Manning and Polian would say it at a press conference or to the media, Brady yelled it out at practice and someone happened to hear it. I want Brady to yell at the team when they screw up, I don't want him calling out teammates in the media. Huge difference.

Yeah because Manning and Polian would say it at a press conference or to the media, Brady yelled it out at practice and someone happened to hear it. I want Brady to yell at the team when they screw up, I don't want him calling out teammates in the media. Huge difference.

Indeed.:agree:

Last edited:
Manning has probably said things similar to this during practice as well. They are both very competitive. Though Manning is a total jerk, to be honest I would not be shocked if there were people who felt the same way about Tom.

My buddy's girlfriend grew up in Indiana and worked for the Colts for a while. She said Manning was a total ******* who would yell and talk down to other people who worked for the Colts. She hates the team because of how Manning would treat people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back