PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady called Hasselback about Branch

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoTown said:
Joe Buck said during the Seahawks/Giants broadcast that Tom Brady had been e-mailing and text messaging Matt Hasselbeck about Deion Branch. That's different than just making one phone call. Hasselbeck said he felt like he was dating one of Brady's ex-girlfriends. I'm officially concerned.

But I need to know.

Did he "like" Deion?

Or did he "like-like" Deion?:bricks:

RayClay said:
But I need to know.

Did he "like" Deion?

Or did he "like-like" Deion?:bricks:

Buck held back from ranting about how absolutely disgusting he found it to be and how unfortunate the viewers had to hear that. :D

Also, for real, after FOX showed the replay of Mike Patterson returning a TD for 98 yards for the Eagles, Troy Aikman said that the 49ers didn't have Ben Watson available to save them. I liked that.

BoTown said:
Joe Buck said during the Seahawks/Giants broadcast that Tom Brady had been e-mailing and text messaging Matt Hasselbeck about Deion Branch. That's different than just making one phone call. Hasselbeck said he felt like he was dating one of Brady's ex-girlfriends. I'm officially concerned.

Someone needs to pull Brady aside. They're alot of fish in the ocean. He'll fall in love with one of his new receivers. Just give it time. Never could see why he fell so hard for Branch, kind of a short guy, but maybe he likes short guys?

Here's my outlook on the Brady-HeIsNowDeadToMe relationship. I do not care about their relationship one way or another. I do think real friends remain friends.

However, as a business Brady needs to move on and work assiduously to form a close working relationship with the newbies. Were Brady traded to another team like Drew has been, Brady would need to adjust to a new HC, new OC, new playbook, new TEs and new WRs. Here he needs to adjust to new WRs. Time to get on with it. I expect improvement, a few mistakes that may result in INTs but improvement nonetheless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey