PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady, Bundchen sued for wedding shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when that happened, I also remember wondering if it actually happened.

If they did shoot at the car, then Tom and the Wife are responsible since they were in their employ. But I seem to remember them saying it never happened, if so, I hope they don't settle and bury these guys !

If you read the comments, you'll read about something our wonderful elected officials passed that allows it. I wonder who drafted it, maybe lawyers LOL

Last edited:
If you read the comments, you'll read about something our wonderful elected officials passed that allows it. I wonder who drafted it, maybe lawyers LOL

Actually they cite a 1789 law, which has no bearing on this, this case won't see the light of day, they have no standing, it will get tossed for lack of "Venue"

I love how ESPN immediately posted this story. Thought they had a rule against reporting on civil cases regarding criminal complaints? Oh I guess only for quarterbacks they like.

but it happened in another country.......why is it in court here?

My initial reaction was what is the jursdiction in this case???.. do not get this at all, unless these guys want 15 more minutes of face time..

Actually they cite a 1789 law, which has no bearing on this, this case won't see the light of day, they have no standing, it will get tossed for lack of "Venue"

that's a relief, since you sound like you know what you're talking about. thanks for the information...when i saw that they filed in Manhattan I thought they were assuming they could force a settlement because of a jury pool full of Jets and Giants fans...imagine being a Jets fan and being able to go the local bar and tell your buddies that you stuck Tom Brady with a million dollar judgment...

Last edited:
Didn't both of them deny this story in several interviews. I think Brady told Peter King in that SI story that the guards didn't even have guns. Since Costan Rican police investigated and didn't file any charges I think this is probably not going anywhere. But who knows I am not a lawyer.

I love how ESPN immediately posted this story. Thought they had a rule against reporting on civil cases regarding criminal complaints? Oh I guess only for quarterbacks they like.

I mean it's not like established 'news' media outlets have an agenda and biases. No. Never happen.

They're trying to win the lottery. Low risk, high reward. Looks like a great case for Tort Reform...

This belongs in another forum, in my opinion. Not football news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back