PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady "beyond enraged" - CORRECTION - BRADY NOT "enraged"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tom Brady "beyond enraged"

Must be Giselle......."What do you want him to do run downfield and catch the ball after he has thrown it"! Maybe Curran meant to say "the Enraged party was someone close to Brady....someone in HEELS" ;) In Bill we trust.....GO PATS!!!

Poorly written by Curran. He's now retracting it, after he got his name published everywhere. Oops.

"The source close to Brady was "enraged." I do not know Brady's state of mind. Sorry for the confusion."

"The enraged party in my previous tweet was someone close to Brady. Not Brady himself. Got no idea how he feels. But I bet I could guess."

T.C. just keep coming with the reactions...this is one of those defining Patriot moments...out of a long line of them

Re: Tom Brady "beyond enraged"

Peyton Manning must be laughing his arse off. First he wins a Superbowl with our kicker and now he has a good chance to do it with Wes. The Patriots are idiots. Right now I don't feel like renewing my season tickets. I don't blame Tom Brady if he is outraged. A lot of fans are with him.

Please, don't renew, that will move me up the list. Use the money you save to buy Manning and Welker Denver gear.

We'll probably never know how Brady really feels about this move.

However it is worth noting that attributing remarks to "A source close to John Doe..." is frequently how journalists quote "John Doe" himself when Mr. Doe wants his comments to remain "off the record."

So, I don't give much credence to Curran's later denial; it's exactly what you would expect Curran to say if people were calling him out that the remark came directly from Brady. Think about it; what would you expect Curran to say if someone asked him, "Hey, wasn't that really Brady you were quoting?" At that point, his first job would be to protect his source...and he presumably wants Brady to speak to him again in the future.

It would make complete sense for Brady to be "beyond enraged" at the Patriots for letting his favorite receiver and good friend go when he has just given the Pats a substantial discount on his own contract to enable them to sign other players.

Brady is tubing in his moat ... he'll be cooled off by tomorrow.

Deja Vu

Brady in 05 takes a pay cut
Colts and Manning win with Vinatieri spiting the Pats

Brady takes a pay cut in 2013
Manning gets Welker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back