PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady at Kraft's Birthday Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, Brady has also only had good things to say about Lloyd Carr, who made him fight for the starting job and eventually "platooned" him with the immortal Drew Henson, which, according to BB, was why he dropped so far down the Draft table (as BB has put it, "it made you wonder"). In that case, TB left the job of bad mouthing Carr to his dad after he left Michigan and we all know there isn't a lot of daylight between how Brady and his father see things. There's nothing in it for Brady to burn his bridges to Michigan...but I suspect that there is no doubt in Lloyd Carr's mind a) that he made a huge misjudgment in how he used TB and b) how Brady really feels about him.

In other words, as long as Brady is playing for the Patriots, we'll never know how he really feels about Bob Kraft and there is little point in guessing. Brady is a savvy guy and, for now, there's nothing in it for him to bite the hand that pays him. Does he really like him or is he playing the old game of "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?" We really can't know...yet.

here's a perfect example..........pay no mind to the massive discount brady gives kraft........means nothing......unless you are stupid enough to believe that brady is giving the discount in the name of the fans........go on, try that one out

Remember, Brady has also only had good things to say about Lloyd Carr, who made him fight for the starting job and eventually "platooned" him with the immortal Drew Henson, which, according to BB, was why he dropped so far down the Draft table (as BB has put it, "it made you wonder"). In that case, TB left the job of bad mouthing Carr to his dad after he left Michigan and we all know there isn't a lot of daylight between how Brady and his father see things. There's nothing in it for Brady to burn his bridges to Michigan...but I suspect that there is no doubt in Lloyd Carr's mind a) that he made a huge misjudgment in how he used TB and b) how Brady really feels about him.

In other words, as long as Brady is playing for the Patriots, we'll never know how he really feels about Bob Kraft and there is little point in guessing. Brady is a savvy guy and, for now, there's nothing in it for him to bite the hand that pays him. Does he really like him or is he playing the old game of "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?" We really can't know...yet.

After seeing Brady's Michigan counselor's comments in one of the videos, I think it might also have to do with Brady's respect for authority. Probably just another one of the things that he learned from his parents

here's a perfect example..........pay no mind to the massive discount brady gives kraft........means nothing......unless you are stupid enough to believe that brady is giving the discount in the name of the fans........go on, try that one out

There's a salary cap and Kraft doesn't get to keep the difference.

It's pretty obvious why Brady would play for less. Well, it's obvious to most people.

He is giving the discount do he can have a better team around him. He isn't giving it to Kraft.

Any discount that Brady gives is to the team, not its Ownership.
If there weren't a salary cap and Kraft were pocketing the difference, your comment might make sense.

I love how you haters parse ****.......hating for the sake of hating.....you really have no point other than to be angry......I love how its for the team and not Kraft

the team is Kraft you dummies

If it wasn't Kraft, you'd find something else......your collective perspective is no different than the manner in which Goodell punished both the Pats and Brady

all hail the
Fellowship
Of
The
Miserable

I love how you haters parse ****.......hating for the sake of hating.....you really have no point other than to be angry......I love how its for the team and not Kraft

the team is Kraft you dummies

If it wasn't Kraft, you'd find something else......your collective perspective is no different than the manner in which Goodell punished both the Pats and Brady

all hail the
Fellowship
Of
The
Miserable
The money is spent in other players not given to Kraft.
If you seriously think Brady takes less money because he wants Kraft to keep the difference it's no wonder you get into arguments with everyone on the board.

I, and most of these in this thread saying that I am saying are among the most positive posters in this board and have issue only with the owner subrogating his responsibility to the success of the team in the field to his relationship with other owner so your little temper tantrum is misplaced.

The money is spent in other players not given to Kraft.
If you seriously think Brady takes less money because he wants Kraft to keep the difference it's no wonder you get into arguments with everyone on the board.

I, and most of these in this thread saying that I am saying are among the most positive posters in this board and have issue only with the owner subrogating his responsibility to the success of the team in the field to his relationship with other owner so your little temper tantrum is misplaced.

FOTM is the one throwing an endless tantrum about Kraft........I don't give a crap about him because I knew what he was 20 years ago. FOTM must have had their head in the dirt until recently. Calling yourselves the most positive posters is pure ********.

love these stupid reverse-engineered arguments.....simple fact, Brady is taking below market...and Kraft is the one paying.

The assumption that you guys have an understanding that he's doing it because of the team and not because of his relationship to Kraft is baseless.

another thing that runs contrary to any insinuation that Brady's relationship is less than 100% with Kraft is the Brady's moving in to be neighbors with Bob.

Are you all suggesting that Brady is every bit as spineless as Kraft....parking principle at the curb in the name of playing the game for an owner who undermined him?

ya........that must be it.........LMAO

FOTM is the one throwing an endless tantrum about Kraft........I don't give a crap about him because I knew what he was 20 years ago. FOTM must have had their head in the dirt until recently. Calling yourselves the most positive posters is pure ********.

love these stupid reverse-engineered arguments.....simple fact, Brady is taking below market...and Kraft is the one paying.

The assumption that you guys have an understanding that he's doing it because of the team and not because of his relationship to Kraft is baseless.

another thing that runs contrary to any insinuation that Brady's relationship is less than 100% with Kraft is the Brady's moving in to be neighbors with Bob.

Are you all suggesting that Brady is every bit as spineless as Kraft....parking principle at the curb in the name of playing the game for an owner who undermined him?

ya........that must be it.........LMAO
You seem to be the one obsessed with the topic. (And emotional too)
You will have a hard time arguing Brady takes less money to line krafts pocket when you have to face the fact it all gets spent in other players.

Strange behavior from a guy who was stabbed in the back by Kraft. Of course, he wasn't, but...
This thread is the type of thing i expect to see on the front of that crappy magazines at the supermarket checkout.

Wonder if the usual forum girlies will spam this thread with their disagrees and dislikes ... :cool:

This thread is the type of thing i expect to see on the front of that crappy magazines at the supermarket checkout.
I assume you mean, "kraft sucks."

You seem to be the one obsessed with the topic. (And emotional too)
You will have a hard time arguing Brady takes less money to line krafts pocket when you have to face the fact it all gets spent in other players.

No more so than you....I just consistently respond to the consistent hating

I'm still looking for where I said Kraft was lining his pockets at the expense of Brady ..... But then again, it's you, so made up ******** is to be expected

However it is a fact that Brady is playing for a below market deal and that Kraft writes those checks

Didn't you put me on ignore?

Plus Kraft signs his checks.
That's not saying much. TB12 could have been paid more money on most other teams (perhaps any other team). I think they just have a good fifteen year relationship.

Doesn't mean Kraft has handled deflate gate well in the slightest bit just because Brady still likes him.

Perhaps he has a job and doesn't have time to pen an 18 paragraph screed.....
How about 3 f###### syllables? Oh, and a job??? Have you been following his posts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes