PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady AP MVP: missed out on 1 vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

LloydBraun

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Okay, who is the 1 writer that did not vote for Brady? Are they serious?

Does Gregg Easterbrook get to vote?

was if for Brett Favre ?

Yep and PFT has already theorized that Madden had something to do with it.
LOL. :D

Is this as a joke or for real? I'm surprised because I kinda thought Madden was starting to drool over Brady more than Favre recently. But I can't tell from the posting if Madden really made the vote or not.

probably Favre took a 'simbolical' vote for a great season

probably Favre took a 'simbolical' vote for a great season

they vote for first, second and third place. symbolical would be a co-mvp vote or a second place vote. i would like to know who voted favre for first

Okay, who is the 1 writer that did not vote for Brady? Are they serious?

some hating douche bag quite obviously...........unreal...

some hating douche bag quite obviously...........unreal...

madden will vote for favre even after he retires. he'll say his memory is what was most important in the voting

This thread sums up the thought process on this site. Brady gets the MVP, and all everyone focuses on is the one person who didn't vote for Brady.

they vote for first, second and third place. symbolical would be a co-mvp vote or a second place vote. i would like to know who voted favre for first

Actually, unlike many sports awards, NFL MVP is not done on a points system. One name, that's it.

madden will vote for favre even after he retires. he'll say his memory is what was most important in the voting
Madden will always remember Favre because of the smell,the smell of his head being up Favres AZZ for so long. Its hard to get the stink off when its been there for 15 years.

This thread sums up the thought process on this site. Brady gets the MVP, and all everyone focuses on is the one person who didn't vote for Brady.

Brady is a bust and is made of glass.

Well, you gotta admit that it's more fun to ***** and whine than to congratulate the guy.

Amen. Disgusting and ignorant.

That's exactly what I was thinking. :rolleyes:

I guess I'll be the first; Congrats Tom on an excelent, MVP year. The Award is well deserved.

I think the outrage is called for.

I think the outrage is called for.

But why?

Seriously, he won it by such a large margain, 49 of 50. that minority is so small that it's an individual. why does a single person with a differing opinion matter so much? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down