Welcome to PatsFans.com

Brady and what you really think

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by A.C Vegas, Jul 25, 2010.

?

What you really think of Brady

1. Resigned before tagged

30 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Tagged and resigned

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Plays under tag

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gone

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. Resigned after lockout/strike

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.C Vegas

A.C Vegas Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I am rather tired of the fear involving Brady. I get why it is happening but come on. I posted this in another thread but I wane everyone to see it

the thing is this everyone i can see where the owners are coming from about Brady.
    Think of it this way you have a budget every month one of your major expenses (say a car) is ending you know you need to start it over and it's going to be more and you are fine with that. the problem is you don't know what your budget is going to be next month Would you just say screw it I need this fantastic car no matter what the cost even if it screws everything else in your budget up or are you going to wait and then get the car at the price you would have paid anyway but now you can balance everything else.

Now does anyone really think that they are just going to let him walk away. If it even gets to the point of the Francise tag you can kiss football goodbye cause a lockout/strike is coming
  2. Calciumee

Calciumee PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#3 Jersey

I really can't see the FO risking the chance he leaves!
  3. Reckedtrek

Reckedtrek Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

It's logical to think that BB and Kraft are trying to get as many pieces to fall in place internally and for things external of their influence to develop. I don't think it's a question of if they sign him, but when.
  4. LRAC

LRAC Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Pats gotta resign Brady. Simple as that.
  5. ahmed

ahmed Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He'll be singed.... no way they let him go, they cant be that dumb. It would take them many many many years to recover.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.