PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

brady and weis on siruiis radio now

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did they say?

well

For those of us who missed it, can anyone give an overview of what they said?

brady was there for 2 hrs.Different players and coaches stopped by. Weis was the first. They talked about the used chemistry in the NE team.
Weis said players dont root for any specific team to win .he roots only for new englad and notre dame. But coaches and players root for other players so he is rooting to jerome bettis.
Talked a bit about chemistry being enforced in new england by the players not the coaches.
Brady said it feels horrible to not play.Was asked to think of the many players who never even got to play in the SB after playing many years .His response was i dont give a damn.:)
Said they always feel they are better coached and its a matter of execution.Said playing quarterback for a coach was like a son pleasing his father-you always want to do what the coach expects you to do.
Kurt warner stopped by and gave all props to the pats on SB36. Tom said the rams may have been the better team talent wise but goes to show the team which plays better will win -usual cliche.
Jim plunkett,terrell davis and a few others stopped by. John madden called in and was asked if its different to call a SB with brady ? :eek: .He said yes.Asked to compare the 2 SB quarterbacks he said no one is brady. "He is smooth"

Thats all i can remember.

thanks

SVN said:
brady was there for 2 hrs.Different players and coaches stopped by. Weis was the first. They talked about the used chemistry in the NE team.
Weis said players dont root for any specific team to win .he roots only for new englad and notre dame. But coaches and players root for other players so he is rooting to jerome bettis.
Talked a bit about chemistry being enforced in new england by the players not the coaches.
Brady said it feels horrible to not play.Was asked to think of the many players who never even got to play in the SB after playing many years .His response was i dont give a damn.:)
Said they always feel they are better coached and its a matter of execution.Said playing quarterback for a coach was like a son pleasing his father-you always want to do what the coach expects you to do.
Kurt warner stopped by and gave all props to the pats on SB36. Tom said the rams may have been the better team talent wise but goes to show the team which plays better will win -usual cliche.
Jim plunkett,terrell davis and a few others stopped by. John madden called in and was asked if its different to call a SB with brady ? :eek: .He said yes.Asked to compare the 2 SB quarterbacks he said no one is brady. "He is smooth"

Thats all i can remember.

Thanks----If i haven't said it yet this hour: Thank God we have Tom!

Being replayed right now - 9:04 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back