PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady And The Pats Offense tried to hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPatBoy

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I mean it looked clear to me from that first Int that Brady was out of his realm a little bit, I almost felt like he was trying to go toe to toe with Peyton when it wasn't necessary. I mean the first drive we are running the ball and hitting the short passes methodically moving downfield and then Bam, were going for it all in one toss when we didn't need to. I mean we abandoned the run way to early and tried far to many deep balls into coverage. I think in this game going against Manning and the Colts got to Brady and took himn off his game. I mean for Once Madden was right on the money when he said " Why are we trying to be cute and Fancy with this team.....We don't need to" My thoughts exactly. I think in this game we got a taste of our own medecine and the Colts did to us what we usually do to them. It really bothers me that the last 3 games we played against playoff teams. Denver twice and the Colts we have given up big plays on defense and Brady and our Offense has looked bad.

SCPatBoy said:
I mean it looked clear to me from that first Int that Brady was out of his realm a little bit, I almost felt like he was trying to go toe to toe with Peyton when it wasn't necessary. I mean the first drive we are running the ball and hitting the short passes methodically moving downfield and then Bam, were going for it all in one toss when we didn't need to. I mean we abandoned the run way to early and tried far to many deep balls into coverage. I think in this game going against Manning and the Colts got to Brady and took himn off his game. I mean for Once Madden was right on the money when he said " Why are we trying to be cute and Fancy with this team.....We don't need to" My thoughts exactly. I think in this game we got a taste of our own medecine and the Colts did to us what we usually do to them. It really bothers me that the last 3 games we played against playoff teams. Denver twice and the Colts we have given up big plays on defense and Brady and our Offense has looked bad.

How many "I mean's" can a person put in one thread ? Seriously, I think you watch too many sports stars on TV, they all start sentences with "I mean", makes absolutely no sense.

I agree Brady needs to realize he is Brady and not Manning. What he does well and did well is not not make turn overs and make clutch throws late in games. I think he is trying to be to much like Manning where thats not what has made him successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back