PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Seymour to Pro Bowl - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just announced on Patriots Playbook Radio Show - an announcement from the Patriots.

Ty Law also made it for the Jets.

pats1 said:
I guess INTs count for a lot . . . good for Tom and Richard, they are deserving.

pats1 said:
Just announced on Patriots Playbook Radio Show - an announcement from the Patriots.

How dare they jump the gun on ESPN! That's good. Ty Law?

Ty has no penalties in the past four games, and has played much better. Held Chambers last week to like 4 catches for 30 yards.

Yay, for Tom and Richard!

I've been watching this Pro Bowl stuff on the NFL Network.

pats1 said:

Happy for Tom and Richard. Anyone else make reserves?

Bella*chick said:
Yay, for Tom and Richard!

I've been watching this Pro Bowl stuff on the NFL Network.

As many know, I can't watch the NFL Network right now.

:bricks: :enranged: :enranged: :enranged:

pats1 said:
As many know, I can't watch the NFL Network right now.

:bricks: :enranged: :enranged: :enranged:
Why not? What happened?

re:

I thought Josh Miller should have made it as well.

He's been a great punter for us this year.

I still think the Probowl voting should not be concluded until after at least all 16 regular season games.

That's awful! Talk about a kick in the head. If at all possible, DirecTV is very good...I'd go with that.

Brady definately deserved it, I had a weird feeling that the morons would pick Plummer or Roethlisberger, but they got it right. Brady is the Pats MVP, and should be considered for the MVP of the league for this season. If he doesn't get that, that's OK, maybe he'll get another SB MVP :)

Not so sure Seymour deserves it with all the games he missed, but happy for him nonetheless. Already 4 Pro Bowls for him, and I think he is only 26. What a future he has ahead of him.

Brownfan80 said:
I still think the Probowl voting should not be concluded until after at least all 16 regular season games.

yeah that would make more sense :confused:

Brady#12 said:
yeah that would make more sense :confused:

From the "Pat yourself on the back" department, I was right on with the three QBs from the AFC. It sort of had to be those three, no one else is close IMO.

Brownfan80 said:
From the "Pat yourself on the back" department, I was right on with the three QBs from the AFC. It sort of had to be those three, no one else is close IMO.

I disagree... I think Brees, Green and Roethlisberger are close.

oldrover said:
I disagree... I think Brees, Green and Roethlisberger are close.

Ben has thrown for barely 2000 yards, Brees was within shooting distance IMO but not at the level of the three that made it, and Green has had Larry Johnson to carry the load so honestly he didn't even cross my mind, though his numbers may be worthy.

All a matter of opinion I guess. I just lucked out that my opinion matches the Pro-Bowl roster. ;)

Did the Pro Bowl people pass on Pass? I thought he got the #1 fan votes? Glad to see our players get into the Pro Bowl! Wish more would get in too!

chowder said:
Did the Pro Bowl people pass on Pass? I thought he got the #1 fan votes? Glad to see our players get into the Pro Bowl! Wish more would get in too!

Pass did not get in. Lorenzo Neal got in from SD. Deservedly so. I never understood why Pass led fan voting. He has not had a great year and has been injured. He did okay as a RB for one or two games but beyond that he's been invisible.

Honestly this season I don't think many beyond Brady really deserve to go. Vrabel does, but he never gets the invite. Willie might but he's more fringe to me. Brady and Vrabel were the only guys that stayed healthy and played at that level all season. Seymour got in but he missed alot of time and probably got in more off of his rep than anything.

Who else would go? Lord knows none of our DBs would. Bruschi missed half the season almost. Colvin didn't start until Bruschi came back. The DL has played better lately but played like complete crap for the first 6 or 7 games so I don't think those guys should go beyond Seymour. On offense we spread the ball so much that no one WR would get probowl votes based on stats, and our running game was nonexistent.

The OL has two guys that are probowl level and both are on IR. Koppen and Light.

So it seems to me that besides leaving Vrabel at home that the voters got it right. Brady and Sey are pretty much it.

Adam usually has gone, but he hasn't been called on much this season to win games or anything so i can see how he's an afterthought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back