PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and moynahan

Status
Not open for further replies.
upstater1 said:
Why is this even a discussion? It's obvious some Pats fans on this board wouldn't know Heidi Klum from a cow. Bagging on Moynahan is just dumb. She's hot, end of story, and I challenge anyone who says otherwise to post a picture of their wife/girlfriend or hand, as the case may be.

Oh, Bridget is definitely hot...even in that picture with no makeup, she's smokin'!

PATSNUTme said:
left-hand.jpg

And this cutie can come of the bench.
Have you ever had a threesome with them?

Odlirama said:
Have you ever had a threesome with them?

No. Always keep your hands to yourself is what I was told as a young child.

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Oh, Bridget is definitely hot...even in that picture with no makeup, she's smokin'!

Funny thing is I think that Hand is hotter than Bridget...

Drewwho said:
Funny thing is I think that Hand is hotter than Bridget...

Bridget is absolutely hotter than the Hand and she can make the Hand hotter.

BelichickFan said:
There does come a time when it's more important to actually like your woman rather than worry if she's the best looking woman you can get.
Yeah I'm at the point where the first woman that I don't want to strangle after about six months will probably be the one I marry.

AStack75 said:
Yeah I'm at the point where the first woman that I don't want to strangle after about six months will probably be the one I marry.

LMAO.. To funny.. I have to say this is the funniest thread I've read since I've been here.. To freaking funny..

PATSNUTme said:
Bridget is absolutely hotter than the Hand and she can make the Hand hotter.

To each there own. I like softer, sweeter looking girls. Nothing sweet looking about Bridget Moynahan. She looks tough/hard and in interviews comes off as pompous...

As I said to each there own, but this girl does have a nice face, I guess, but she is your typical lollipop - fat head and a stick figure body, just what Hollywood seems to love (i.e. Nicole Kidman type) . In fact, wasn't that her knickname on Sex in the City???

Last edited:
Drewwho said:
To each there own. I like softer, sweeter looking girls. Nothing sweet looking about Bridget Moynahan. She looks tough/hard and in interviews comes off as pompous...

As I said to each there own, but this girl does have a nice face, I guess, but she is your typical lollipop - fat head and a stick figure body, just what Hollywood seems to love (i.e. Nicole Kidman type) . In fact, wasn't that her knickname on Sex in the City???

Well, people can post pictures of wives, girlfriends, etc. if they want and we could compare. Then we'd need a thread on males for EEO and AA purposes. Hands don't count. :p

Drewwho said:

Bridget is too skinny. Period. Keep in mind, fellas, that we're talking celebrity p*ssy here, and consequently the bar is set much higher than for your average Jane. Tommy must really dig her personality, because he easily could do much better in the looks department.

PATSNUTme said:
right-hand.jpg

Check this baby out.

Is this what a cylindrical imprint looks like??? :eek:

Fanfrom1960 said:
Well, people can post pictures of wives, girlfriends, etc. if they want and we could compare. Hands don't count. :p

They do if they are that persons sig other.:singing:

PATSNUTme said:
They do if they are that persons sig other.:singing:

Hmmmmm, I thought that like Tommy, you needed a security guard to keep throngs of women off of you.......

Bill's Girl said:
Hmmmmm, I thought that like Tommy, you needed a security guard to keep throngs of women off of you.......

Wasn't talking about me.

That's not even on the cheating side of town.

Bill's Girl said:
Hmmmmm, I thought that like Tommy, you needed a security guard to keep thongs of women off of you.......

There....I fixed it!

Patriotic Fervor said:
There....I fixed it!

31-69960-B.jpg

You mean something like this?

LadiesThongPink_TN.jpg

Or, maybe you were talking about these. For the ladies or the Olympic Ice Dancers.

PATSNUTme said:
LadiesThongPink_TN.jpg

Or, maybe you were talking about these. For the ladies or the Olympic Ice Dancers.

Nut I am getting a little worried about you new obsession with Olympic Ice Skating events! Thong or no thong! ;)

Bill's Girl said:
Nut I am getting a little worried about you new obsession with Olympic Ice Skating events! Thong or no thong! ;)

I didn't bring up the thong thing. I was just answering the other post.

I've decided that figure skating is boring compare to the exciting Curlling competion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes