PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and moynahan

Status
Not open for further replies.
pg602162006f.jpg

February 16, 2006 -- REPORTS of the breakup of Tom Brady and Bridget Moynahan are premature. The quarterback and the actress were at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am in Carmel, Calif., last weekend looking very much like a couple. "She followed his round of golf and managed to get some kisses in, as well as a strategically placed hand on his bum as he walked to the tee box," said a witness. "She was totally hanging onto him and acting like a star-struck teenager." Dressed in jeans, sweater, and Converse All-Stars, Moynahan "looked hot, by the way, with great skin."

And good teeth too.

As long as she keeps Tommy happy, I'm good with it :D

That is one fugly looking pictures.

Tom run and run fast...oh yeah, you can't. (maybe that is the problem)

Whatever makes Tom happy. I hope she's not the one who advises him on his metro look though.

Drewwho said:
That is one fugly looking pictures.

Tom run and run fast...oh yeah, you can't. (maybe that is the problem)
There does come a time when it's more important to actually like your woman rather than worry if she's the best looking woman you can get.

BelichickFan said:
There does come a time when it's more important to actually like your woman rather than worry if she's the best looking woman you can get.

The word I'd use is "love", but otherwise I'm with you 100%. :)

BelichickFan said:

I agree, but that is not Brady...not yet.
Did you read that at the SB ESPN party they had to assign two body guards to him to keep the women at bay?!?!?

Yeah, I am sure he is really ready to settle...not at 28 with the world and women at your feet.

Drewwho said:
I agree, but that is not Brady...not yet.
Did you read that at the SB ESPN party they had to assign two body guards to him to keep the women at bay?!?!?

Yeah, I am sure he is really ready to settle...not at 28 with the world and women at your feet.

Not everybody works that way.

He might just have a quality relationship with her. Just because you're 28 doesnt mean you need to be out doing anything on 2 legs.

Besides, I think she's cute.

And she looked pretty good in I, Robot.

What difference does it make?

She's just a "front" until Tom finally feels comfortable coming out of the closet...

ADPF

BelichickFan said:

Why is this even a discussion? It's obvious some Pats fans on this board wouldn't know Heidi Klum from a cow. Bagging on Moynahan is just dumb. She's hot, end of story, and I challenge anyone who says otherwise to post a picture of their wife/girlfriend or hand, as the case may be.

She didn't look too bad in the last movie I saw her in, 'Lords of War'.

I can understand Tom having to have security to keep the babes way. I've had that problem all my life.

PATSNUTme said:
She didn't look too bad in the last movie I saw her in, 'Lords of War'.

I can understand Tom having to have security to keep the babes way. I've had that problem all my life.

If you went around looking like your avatar, I could see why. :eek: :p :rolleyes: :)

upstater1 said:
Why is this even a discussion? It's obvious some Pats fans on this board wouldn't know Heidi Klum from a cow. Bagging on Moynahan is just dumb. She's hot, end of story, and I challenge anyone who says otherwise to post a picture of their wife/girlfriend or hand, as the case may be.

right-hand.jpg

Check this baby out.

BelichickFan said:
That's a damn cute right hand :D

left-hand.jpg

And this cutie can come of the bench.

PATSNUTme said:
left-hand.jpg

And this cutie can come of the bench.

That gives the phrase "riding the pine" an entirely new meaning! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back