PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady After the Win: "I Sucked Pretty Bad Today"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough he wasn't as influential as previous games, but..

14o0nk.jpg

This was epic.

I wouldn't say he sucked. He did lead 5 solid scoring drives, that's alot against a great defense. But he will have to be better in the Super Bowl.

I'm glad the team was able to debunk the "Brady needs to be flawless for us to get to the SB" theory, and they did it in BOTH games. Certainly wasn't perfect today and he may have been perfect against Denver, but didn't need to be against their 10 points.

he floated alot of balls tonight he did not have his best day today.. but a win is a win.. before im called chicken little by the enablers... i will say im glad to the pats are going to the super bowll... great job... and myra kraft spirit... was there tonight...

Not his best performance for sure. Missed a couple of key passes and thew. 2 ins

The coverage was good today by Baltimore and the amount we threw it, it was always gonna cause him some problems. Im just glad we won to be honest. On the the next one!

At least he's honest. Lucky he got some help from the heavens above...

This was fine with me. Two weeks of angry Brady and humble pie, take it out on the next team.

I did not want a blowout.

They will play better in the superbowl.

I applaud Brady for being so humble and honest but this game was so awesome because the roles were reversed in a big game for once.

There has been too many times that Brady had to bail the team out, glad our "31st" ranked defense was able to finally return the favor.

Last edited:
Brady didn't play bad....he played the ravens.

Brady didn't play bad....he played the ravens.

That pass in the fourth quarter was questionable as Slater was covered and he missed Gronk on an easy TD. He was a C player today and we still won!!!

a deep throw to slater??? that pass was farvesque,,, also a bad call by bill o brien to go to slater

he floated alot of balls tonight he did not have his best day today.. but a win is a win.. before im called chicken little by the enablers... i will say im glad to the pats are going to the super bowll... great job... and myra kraft spirit... was there tonight...

I think after 3 years of him actually having to carry the team it will be good for everyone including Tom to see that the team can cut it. I loved seeing Woodhead bring out the ball after he had fumbled the return the time before.

I like Brady's version of "sucked."

As a Tim Tebow fan, I promise you Brady hasn't even sniffed "sucked."

ahh the lord of the chicken littles emerges.

The two INT was really bad, double coverage both times and throwing it to S/T players...missed Gronk open for TD and Hernadez for big gain as well...below par. But D was awesome :rocker:

The D gave us a gift tonight, along with Cundiff. Brady needs to play better in Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes