PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady #5 on a list of 40 most hated NFL players of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's Will Smith's mistress, seriously.

Learn something new every day.

I knew he and JPK had an open marriage but goodness.

Why couldn't he go after Melissa McCarthy or something...

I blame Kraft 100% for the reason Brady's reputation has taken such a hit across the country.

Goodell is the primary reason, he's been doing his best for nearly a decade to destroy Patriots dominance, "deflategate" is just the latest effort in that mission.

Kraft is a much smaller reason for it, but he deserves credit for every ounce of effort he's put in.

Partially true, but also there is an element of NFL fans actually believing Goodell and that his success is tied to playcalls into headsets right before the play and needing a softer football to be a great HOF QB.

Imagine being brady, working your balls off all these years, being counted out left and right, etc, only to become the best QB in NFL history, while some in the league and its commissioner tell its customer base that he is in fact a liar and cheater?

This is why Brady won't be losing this Deflategate thing. Criminals like Goodell and those involved can't do stuff like this on principle alone.
Brady was very much hated even before deflategate.

They hate us, cuz they ain't us!

My top hated players

Brian Cox , Ray Lewis, John Elway

Hold on now..I can agree with the last 2 but Cox gave us a pretty good season in 2001 to make up for any previous ****ery. Unless there is something I'm missing..

a big group of haters...always reminds me back to this chappelle show skit
k0n0ysjqgmhpi6stjgyg.gif

Brady was very much hated even before deflategate.

Sort of. I think it was more of a quiet hate, so to speak. That's the success tax thing I was speaking about above.

Very successful people who seem to do no wrong, are targets for those in our pathetic Schaudenfreude society, no doubt.

Sort of. I think it was more of a quiet hate, so to speak. That's the success tax thing I was speaking about above.

Very successful people who seem to do no wrong, are targets for those in our pathetic Schaudenfreude society, no doubt.

I understand that you're new to this forum, but the hate for Brady pre-Deflategate was nowhere close to "more of a quiet hate, so to speak".

I actually think a ton of the anti-Brady sentiment is directly related to the perception that he complains to the refs for flags every time he gets hit. We all know this is nonsense but that is the perception and I know plenty of fans who hate him for that reason alone.

This is why Rodney Harrison's "slacks and skirt" comment a few years back was so unfortunate as it fed right into that perception and maybe even helped create it. He didn't need to say it but for whatever reason he did.

1. To be honest, I think some of that is merited. But, I also think deep down Brady knows our team gets railroaded a lot by the refs in games, so he's going to do what he needs to do to ask for a call if other QBs are doing it.

2. Rodney shouldn't have said what he said. Love what he did as a player here, obviously, but get off your "I must show i am not partial" soap box, once and a while, Rodney. I flew in for that game, actually.

Tedy does the same thing at ESPN.

Because they're considered "down-to-earth" and "relatable" since they do commercials for ****ty pizza, ****ty beer and ****ty insurance. Brady is good looking (no homo), better than anyone else, and does commercials for expensive boots and mattresses.

and he sleeps with gisele every day

hello haters!!!

The list is made by some dweeb who probably went through high-school envying the team's good-looking, ****y magnet quarterback, while he was captain of the badminton team.

And we wonder why Brady won't sue?

Good god.

No, most people realize the insanely low chance of a court even hearing a defamation suit in this case, let alone the obvious hurdles he'd have to overcome in attempting to prove obvious malicious intent, etc, if they did agree to hear it.

Then why don't people hate Aaron Rogers or Peyton Manning
Because they're not coached by Bill Belichick, they're not married to Gisele Bunchen and, compared to Brady, they're homely as a bucket full of warm piss...

They hate us, cuz they ain't us!

My top hated players

Brian Cox , Ray Lewis, John Elway
Why the hate for Brian Cox? Maybe it's something that I'm just unaware of, but he brought some well needed swagger to the Pats 01 defense.

As much as I think I dislike some of the individuals on the list. At the end of the day they are all athletes, so I can only see them as competitors. Whats there to dislike?

I dislike the guy from ESPN that cried over the deflated footballs for being a whiny little *****.

Only 5th most hated? Brady better raise his game.

In the words of Caligula "Oderint, dum metuant" Let them hate so long as they fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back