PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady #4?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty why do we care? These polls are useless. If Brady was #1 or #100 on this list, it doesn't change what he does for this team or his accomplishments.

I didn't agree with Jimmy Graham getting listed higher than Gronk and I don't agree with Brady at #4 behind Megatron. But this list means nothing other than entertainment purposes. Based on the Pro Bowl and the players who get in, the players are not much different than fans when it comes to judging players and reputations and biases cloud players' opinions.

Great points Rob. There's also the jealousy factor for a team that goes to super bowls more often than most teams go to the playoffs. How many more titles would Indy or Pittsburgh have if they didn't run into the Pats in the last dozen years?

I just want to thank the NFL Network for this invaluable service. Not only did NFLN rescue Warren Sapp from the bankruptcy man, they implemented a foolproof system to help us understand that Tom Brady is slipping and it's time to dump him. Where would we be without the NFL Network in the summer between OTAs and training camp?

Meanwhile, over on the NHL Network, don't miss Kathryn Tappen's six-part series on the Top 100 Ways to Melt Ice Without Using Your Hands.

I mean, I get that a peer review poll cannot be 100% objective. And I'm not butt hurt at Brady being ranked behind Rodgers or even Brees...although both either of them being ranked ahead of Brady is well debatable, I could barely care less about what is basically a glorified popularity contest.

But playing at the most important position in the game, a player who breaks down the entire defense and makes play adjustments in a matter of seconds, breaking Marino's all time record for passing yards, going to the SB with the last ranked defense (unprecedented in history), breaking the offseason record for most TD's in a game and most consecutive completions in an SB, and almost wins the SB but for dropped catches and yet more horsesh!t (I meant horseshoe) luck for the Gints... is ranked behind a wide receiver whose only job is to run fast and catch and who still caught for fewer TD's than our tight end? ROFLMAOCOPTER!!!!!!!!

This is terrible news. Let's hope Brady doesn't find out. It's well-documented that Tom Brady hates playing with any kind of chip on his shoulder.

This is terrible news. Let's hope Brady doesn't find out. It's well-documented that Tom Brady hates playing with any kind of chip on his shoulder.
All this really demonstrates to me is how **** it's going to be watching a Brady-less Patriots Offense in the future.

Out of every quarterback on that list it was only Brady that got his team to the big game.

Because "he" didn't win it, he loses position to the guys that couldn't even get there.

Would you be okay if they put Eli ahead of Rodgers and Brees?

You didn't think the NFL's top 100 of 2012 couldn't get anymore ridiculous, but it just did as they ranked Brady at #4. BEHIND Calvin Johnson.

:bricks:

That's all I have to say to this.

You're looking at it wrong. They are just paying homage to ring number four that he will earn this year.

So here's a shot in the dark...what's the first track on the Brady highlight? Starts around at the 1 minute mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes