PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bradshaw and Nicks OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know so much for being nice . screw it I hope the d-line ruptures brady`s spleen.

Ya know so much for being nice . screw it I hope the d-line ruptures brady`s spleen.

roflbot.jpg

Don't get bent about it, Pope. I'm referring to the specifics of your talk, that's all. Believe me, after the crap performance the Patriots put on last week, we're more than happy to talk football with someone outside the norm. I'm just not seeing where you think we can go when you're talking about the two guys you mentioned.

True colors come out, sunshine. You took the bait, sucker. Chumps live...

Last edited:
No surprises here, and it should be a big help for the Patriots...

Slow TE = right up Spikes' alley

Lesser WRs = less need for that ridiculously deep shell by the DBs

RB with no wiggle (Jacobs) = less likely for the Giants to bust off big run gains

It's not quite tailor made for the Patriots, since that front 4 of the Giants defense is extremely talented and able to pressure the QB, but the Patriots defense is getting a nice matchup.

It should give the pats a good look at what they should expect to happen to them defensively tho if this plays out like i think. Giants should be Rushing no more than 4 most of the game hoping their very good D line can get to Brady leaving 7 in coverage.

Honestly, I'm glad but I wasn't going to lose any sleep if they were going to play. If we have to depend on other teams having key players injured each week, we're not headed to the promised land. Granted, it should help but to me it's a weak way to look at things. If our pass defense is the same as last week, I'm not sure that it will matter who takes their places.

I've set my bar lower of late, for my own sanity :D I'll happily sacrifice 'legitimacy' on the altar of getting to see at least one extra Patriots game in Jan. :singing: :p

Like I said, if we can't beat this team w/o Bradshaw and Nicks, then it's def time to panic

I think we will win but I'm kind of wondering how some of our secondary will look on that initial hit on Jacobs? Probably bounce off like a pinball.

Manningham and Cruz should have nice games against this sieve.

It`s a shame you can`t have a discussion about football...You see Junior mature people can talk football without flaming . I am not trolling... Jet fans troll I just like to talk football. Sometimes the best conversations are with opposing fans because they can see things without the Homer-Glasses on. I always try to be respectful. Please you are free to ignore my posts I just want to talk football.

you have an interesting way of starting a conversation.:rolleyes:
No one here thinks this game is a gimmie...
I think we win this b/c we are coming off of a loss and it is @ Home. Statistically each one of those 2 categories results in a higher probability of a Patriot W (we have 2 going for us not 1)
we were embarrassed last week so this is a pride game... this Pat team will actually have GRIT for once.

It will be a good game. You don't make an entrance by "pimping" practice squad players. Where was the stereotypical "hey I'm the Pope blah blah from the G-men forum blah and I think that blahblah will do well blah vs your awful D, BLAH"

that wishing injury thing was really classy Pope.:rolleyes:

Injuries are part of the game... yada, yada, yada....

Hate to see teams play not at full strength, etc. etc. etc.

All that said....... I won't lose sleep over these 2 injuries. ;)

Thank heavens Hakeem Nicks is out.....

I don't think I could bare watching Nicks abuse Devin McCourty for 10 catches 150 yards +

Our Defense might actually be able to hold Eli to only 350 yards passing today instead of 450 +

I LOVED Nicks coming out of the 2009 draft. I wanted us to draft him so bad at 26. Instead we traded down, because obviously we could grab the better of the UNC receivers in round 3. :mad:

Last edited:
Re: Thank heavens Hakeem Nicks is out.....

I don't think I could bare watching Nicks abuse Devin McCourty for 10 catches 150 yards +

Our Defense might actually be able to hold Eli to only 350 yards passing today instead of 450 +

I LOVED Nicks coming out of the 2009 draft. I wanted us to draft him so bad at 26. Instead we traded down, because obviously we could grab the better of the UNC receivers in round 3. :mad:
I am so sorry that the Patriots have been such an inept franchise that you are embarrassed to be a fan. Time for a change?

there is a topic about this already

A. Did you make this thread b/c you really like Nicks (your post indicates this)
B. You don't read the forums excuse.
C. "I saw it but didn't care"
D. We should have drafted Nicks I'm going to tell everybody where we passed on him at.

Dude is worried about our pass defense. So am I.

Obviously we'd all be multi-millionaire GMs if we could go back in time and run the draft for an NFL franchise - it's a guessing game. And for people to be all up in BB's business about his picks is a bit much. Because other GMs have had hits and misses...

But "yes" I think this guy is worried about our D - and so am I. Just hoping NE scores 41 today - and over 35 every other game as well.

This thread is an embarrassment to patsfans.com, I would think that this forum wouldn't tolerate celebrating another player's injury. Aren't we better than that?

Grrr...every receiver from 07 onwards should've been ours!!! Jennings,CJ,Wallace,Andre Johnson,Larry Fitz,Nicks,Desean Jackson and alot more.

I'm not making any sense? I dun care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back