PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brad Smith goes to Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
not sure if this has been posted already.

The Jets lost one of their free agents to a division opponent Thursday when multipurpose threat Brad Smith agreed to a four-year, $15 million deal with the Bills.
Smith and the Jets spoke about him returning to the team, but the Jets wanted him to wait until they had a resolution with top free agent Nnamdi Asomugha, presumably to see how much money they could offer.

EVERYBODY wants to play for Rex !!!

OOPS :eek:

Nevermind.........

not sure if this has been posted already.

I was listening to WFAN at work the other day and they were dismissing Smith's value to the Jets. IIRC, he made some key plays that won them a couple of games last year, and in other years.

I certainly hope that contract is backloaded because that's a ridiculously idiotic deal.

lmao at the bills overpaying. this is why they havent beat the patriots in a decade

Doesn't bother me. The PATRIOTS will still continue to beat the Bills just as they have done so in the past. GO PATRIOTS! :rocker:

I think Smith is a good player.. but the Bills, with multiple problems on defense stopping the run, let their LB go and pay a "gadget" guy big time? Thank you for screwing over the Jets at least.

I certainly hope that contract is backloaded because that's a ridiculously idiotic deal.

It's a classic Bills deal. No one wants to play there so they overpay B-list players, and in this case more like D-list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots