PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brace's First Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Brace has been given lots of chances in practice and the preseason. If Belichick puts Brace in as DE, then I will accept his judgement and eat crow. It won't be the first time I've been wrong in my assessment of a player.

Glad to make you laugh.

I'm fully aware of Brace's combine numbers suggesting that he is slow as molasses. I'm also aware that he demonstrates better burst and agility on film than his numbers would suggest. I'm also aware that his lateral movement is relatively good compared to his straight line speed, as Nolan Nawrocki pointed out last April, suggesting that he was a good deal more mobile and agile than his 40 time suggested:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...gility-interesting-read-nolan-nawrocki.html

Green's not strong enough to man the point of attack. Brace is. He may not be agile enough, but I'm not so arrogant that I wouldn't like to give him a chance before laughing out loud at the thought.

... Who am I though?

You're the guy with the hillarious GIF on your sig.
Where did you get that?

As to topic of the thread, I am looking forward to see The Pats employ that 4/3 D with brace and/or Pryor. I don't think the Jets will be ready for that...I hope.

Doesn't Brace being on the field essentially free up Burgess to play more LB? Burgess was mostly on the left side vs Bills. If Brace is in there with Vince then Belichick could move Burgess all over the place if I see this right???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes