Welcome to PatsFans.com

BP Media Blackout Of New Orleans

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by pherein, Jun 13, 2010.

1. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Unf...ingbelievable.. the BP folks really do not understand how this country works..
  3. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Actually they understand it perfectly. We have seen this before with Katrina. You are not seeing the real damage. Video and pictures now would make America explode. Its pretty bad
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

My point was the control of media only makes things worse...
  5. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

What can you do? They stopped all news with Katrina, now this. No one has a right to do it, but its being done, as Ive tried to report here, and truthfully no one is going to stop it.. You are not seeing the true images . No media or cameras are allowed 1 mile south of New Orleans. I don't even now how this reporter got that far.
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  6. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

Where did James Carville go, where are the Environmental Activists (hollywood) where is Al Boob Gore (who cares about his divorce) does he only worry about Polar Bears what about Dolphins, where is Auntie Pelosi and that little gang of grinning fools that stand behind her, why isn't Pelosi on TV sucking her teeth and weeping for the Pelicans the way she weeped for the Muslim who had ladies underwear on his head in the Abba Dabba Prison, where are they America is under attack from OIL and this administration seems to be trying to make believe it isn't happening, what is this "KID" we elected for our President doing today, why isn't he on TV talking to his people, WHY DOESN'T THIS DIRTY ROTTEN ADMINISTRATION THROW BP OUT OF AMERICA AND TAKE OVER THIS WAR THEMSELVES IS THIS INCOMPETENT POSTER BOY PRESIDENT GOING TO LET AN OIL LEAK DESTROY AMERICA.

WE WON WORLD WARS WE PUT PEOPLE ON THE MOON PEOPLE RISK THEIR LIVES TO LIVE HERE THIS IS AMERICA WHY IS THIS GOVERNMENT ALLOWING THIS,

HOPE & CHANGE GOD DAMN BULLSH!T
  8. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +225 / 8 / -13

They are using Government workers as enforcers. The administration is in on it.

The government is controlling which reporters have access.
  9. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +127 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

I think you could very well be right....seriously. :eek:
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

You bet they are, Germany did the same thing 70 years ago, Russia, Cuba, N Korea they all still do it, DICTATORS DO IT and their media (MSNBC etc) go right along with them.
  11. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +225 / 8 / -13

Political bloggers have been complaining about this for a few weeks now. If this were the Bush administration doing this on American soil the press would be screaming bloody murder, since it is the Obama administration, very little if any complaints.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

Don't worry, this is America, we still have Drudge, Cable, Internet and Bloggers, they can only protect their Little Jug Ears for so long and they know it, this is one of the worst things to ever happen to this country and B Hussein Obama will pay dearly for his arrogance and lack of leadership, I think he is doing it on purpose, he seems to be trying to ignore it, the question is, Why?
  13. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +127 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

I just heard Haley Barrbour of Miss say he thinks that to Much video has been released. He said that the cable media continuously shows pictures of what happened and he doesn't think its good and would restrict media access.
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

NBC, ABC, CBS all said the same thing about the people who jumped from the World Trade Center and floated down to smash like watermelons onto The Sidewalks Of New York (to many death pictures would have made it even worse for the muslims, americans might get mad, we can't have that can we)

To much media will start making the Oil Leak look bad for Messiah Baracko and we can't have that can we?
  15. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

We don't understand, why are these guys here? I mean friends are telling me some of theres security guys protecting BP are hard core, and they know special forces tattoos when they see them.

We need to get images and video out so the people of America can see what is really happening.
    The people didn't do anything wrong, they are just trying to save their home, why are they doing this?
  16. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

That's b/c the Bush team layed the groundwork for the New World Order for Obama to implement - it's been in the stages for 100 years now(since the Federal Reserve was created in 1917), and Nixon taking us off the gold standard in 1972 broke the straw off the camel's back(now we have nothing backing the fiat currency - just getting unlimited money printed out of thin air).

It's really been in high gear since the 1980's - FEMA internment camps were in the works since.

YouTube - Suspension of American Constitution Oliver North

The Clinton admin used the false flag OKC bombing to demonize Patriot and Militia groups, and pushed for legislation to strip more of our Constitution Rights.(and the Columbine false flag was used to strip us of our 2nd ammendment rights + more cameras and spying set up in schools) He and Alan Greenspan also created articifial bubbles that's leading to this imminent economy collapse of America, which will usher in the One World Government described in Revelation 13 and Daniel 7.

And less not forget about the Patriot Act under Bush(which Obama has renewed) - Bush came out with a facade that he's a born again christian, but the Patriot Act is legislation AGAINST them. He's also a former Skull and Bones member at Yale ala his 2004 opponent John Kerry.

All of this has been done by design, and pre-planned - ultimately, the country's apathy is what's worst about all this. Noone remembers 9/11 anymore it seems. Noone cares about going after Osama Bin Laden anymore it seems. Today's churches(not all, but a growing number of them) care more over building their memberships and extending their buildings rather than preaching the gospel and exposing unfruitful works of darkness.

While all of our Presidents are nothing but controlled puppets of the elite(the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, CFR, Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission, etc), Obama is the most evil of them all. The Great Depression II + WW3 is on the cusps, but at the same time, it's as if everyone thinks everything's going goody-goody and going on like "business as usual". When the fan its the ceiling,everyone's going to be in for a big surprise.
  17. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

If you don't mind me asking you a personal question, what party affiliation are you?

By any chance, have you ever heard of the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, New Apostle Reformation, or for that matter has anyone mentioned to you that our USA government isn't what it really seems to be, and alot of dark, evil and powerful forces are pulling the strings behind the curtain, some of whom are elite bankers, while others have alot of clout and influence?

You should do an internet search for the 2nd para - those groups mentioned are our "shadow government" that's pulling all the strings, and are trying to lead us into the One World Government system with one currency, one religion(worshipping the OWG leader), one constitution, one justice system, and all working together for the common good. This is predicted in Revelation 13 and Daniel 7.

All this "fighting" going on on Capitol Hill b/w "Republicans" and "Democrats" is nothing but a facade - while they argue major legislations in front of the cameras, they will quietly pass legislation behind our backs in a bipartisan manner that strips our Constitutional rights.
  18. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Oddly enough Louisiana does not believe in a party system.
    Most believe parties do not belong in the American government and violate the constitution, because they create a new layer of government.

For example, I did not vote for the Democratic party (who is influenced by sources of power or money) as a whole to decide my feelings on all issues of the United States, yet they meet, pass, and dictate my views as a single "bill", that all must be on board with, thou that "bill" is called the "party line" makes no difference.
    I only voted for one incumbent who I believe represents me, not a group of people.

Louisiana has been trying to remove the parties for years, before I was born.
    I agree with the premiss of it and grew up not acknowledging any party. We only acknowledge the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
    In fact most of us laugh when they put up Democratic/Republican/independent...etc maps of their territory.

We are trying to enact a Non-partisan direct democracy morph of sorts.
    Non-partisan democracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its far from perfect, after all no one here is plato, in fact David Duke almost got into office, based off of what he had accomplished for the state, his merits. But if you took a vote today about 80-90% of Louisiana would like to see all parties disbanded. Bills have been introduced in our senate to do so.

Louisiana's Nonpartisian Primary: Model or Travesty of Reform?
    FairVote - Louisiana Analysis

Nonpartisan blanket primary
    Nonpartisan blanket primary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is safe to say the American Party system knows Louisiana does not support any of them, and party speeches will get you booed or not elected here.
    It is also a major belief here that there are no "shadow governments", they are in plain sight. IBM,BP,Microsoft, the world bank,
    petsmart(bastards), Northrop Grumman, Democratic/Republican parties etc.. directly effect government policy and should at this time be considered a branch of the U.S. Government with Blackwater supplying the first foreign army on American soil.

It might be more plausible that these groups you speak off are created to hide information from each other and solidify their own international power bases,if they cared about us knowing about them, how do we know their names? But I really don't know much about it you seem to be way better informed than I.

I only know this aint good, I hope it doesn't develop in the next 48 hrs
    National Hurricane Center http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/index.shtml
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  19. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

For the most part - the Illuminati elite will make sure the national politicians will have some dirt on them(or they're vulnerable to money) - that way, they can use it on them to get draconian legislation passed.

David Vitter is a prime example - with his history with prostitutes, they were able to get to him. He wanted to ban the United Nations' anti-constitutional Land of the Sea Treaty before the roof collapsed on him. However - little was known that both Dick Cheney and John McCain had rendez-vouz with the DC Madam - NO media coverage, while Vitter played the "whipping boy" role. And, of course, they were able to buy off Mary Landrieu by promising millions for Louisiana if she voted for deathcare.

Lindsay Graham is another - there are alot of homosexual rumors surrounding him - no wonder why he staunchly supports the Amnesty and Cap and Trade bills. NOT ONE Republican supports the latter.

And another arm of the elite, the New Apostle Reformation, who disguise themselves as a "conservative Christian" group(ie - the "religious right"), but are REALLY NEW AGE OCCULTISTS.(alot of their doctrine is very unbiblical) They are also doing their job pulling the strings in DC(and they also are the ones spreading this "Obama is the Antichrist!" garbage).
  20. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Your losing me on the vernaculars. I understand the relevance of conspiracy, or some would call reality, thinking ,, but I am way behind on the actual engineering of it.

To interpet for my benefit, are you saying the Gulf spills are on purpose and their is no intention to clean it up or inevitably stop it?

Instead "their" intension is a uncontrolled blowout, one that releases 240,000 barrels a day into the gulf for at least 100 days?

Efforts to Repel Gulf Oil Spill Are Described as Chaotic – Royal Dutch Shell plc .com

http://www.viewzone2.com/oilnuke

Do you know if Matt Simmons is a nut job?

Simmons Says Sell BP; Simmons & Co. Says Overweight

Because he is saying the only way to stop the leak is to nuke it

Matt Simmons Tells Bloomberg Only Way To Contain Oil Leak Is With Small Nuclear Bombs

I thought this sounds nuts to me, but it has been tried by Lawrence Radiation Lab (later to become the Lawrence Livermore National Lab) in conjunction with the El Paso Natural Gas Company. Called "gas stimulation,"

Gasbuggy Nuclear Test Site

And Russia. I wonder if these means Russia used or sold radioactive gas.
    An Atomic Bomb will stop the Gulf Oil Leak
    YouTube - An Atomic Bomb will stop the Gulf Oil Leak, LOOK!
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2010