Welcome to PatsFans.com

Boys release "Pacman" Jones

Discussion in 'NFL Football Forum' started by carolinatony, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolinatony

carolinatony Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No surprise I guess.

The Lions let go CB Leigh Bodden, safety Dwight Smith and guard Edwin Mulitalo, WR Mike Furrey and TE Dan Campbell.

Browns released CB Terry Cousin,LB Antwan Peek and OL Eric Young.
    I know zippo about these players but coming from these 2 teams don't know if there is any interest from anyone.
  2. NYCPatsFan

NYCPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

Reading the PR that detailed this kid's arrests makes me wonder if his brains have developed enough to allow for any kind of mature thinking. What a waste...
  3. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +97 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

I can't decide whether or not to replace Amy Whinehouse with Pacman, for the 50 point bonus under 30 years old dead pool game.

I do not see a bright future for Pacman, someone else will give him a shot, but he clearly was not good last year (outside stuff aside) he just wasn't that good.
  4. Synovia

Synovia Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Football outsiders disagrees. FO thinks he was better than Newman and Henry, and their game charters agree. Once he got back into shape, he was a pretty good corner. His return skills are gone though.
  5. PATSYLICIOUS

PATSYLICIOUS Rookie

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I agree with FO. Saw him in the game against Pittsburgh and Baltimore and he looked good at CB (well Balti I'm not completely sure all I remember is the 80 yard runs at the end). But I noticed Pacman make a couple good plays at CB. And yeah like they said he did nothing as a returner. But in all seriousness I wouldn't be totally against bringing him in for the minimum or close, what's to lose?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.