PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

boycott maui

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsgo

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
any chance of letting the golf course and resort walsh works at that everyone in new england will boycott it until walsh is removed???just an idea

any chance of letting the golf course and resort walsh works at that everyone in new england will boycott it until walsh is removed???just an idea

Going out on a limb but I doubt their profits rely on the new england market.

Maybe Patsfans should all agree to go to Hawaii and give Walsh a piece of our mind...to me that sounds like more fun than agreeing to boycott one of the single nicest places on the planet :D

Last edited:
just call the manager and tell him you were a guest recently and you think this guy stole money or personal items from you while you were out on the course...enough people complain to the resort and he's bye bye, no matter how much he protests. Dirty? Yes....but then why have remorse for THIS slug?

Maybe Patsfans should all agree to go to Hawaii and give Walsh a piece of our mind...to me that sounds like more fun than agreeing to boycott one of the single nicest places on the planet :D

I am already planning a trip to Hawaii, So if anyone is getting this Confront Walsh trip going I want in.

If I get to play golf in Hawaii, I'm definitely boycotting that place.

How do I get to play golf in Hawaii? Help me out guys, it's a meaningless gesture otherwise.:D

I do hereby pledge to never play around of golf there.

Kind of an empty pledge, though, since I don't golf and probably won't go to Maui anytime soon. But if I do, count me in the boycott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes