PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Box_O_Rocks Makes Lavin's Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

flutie2phelan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Have begun reading my son's copy of Management Secrets, Vol.2 ... and thought i remembered a post
Box put up here last spring
about Kory Chapman's instructional debt to Corey Dillon.

That was on page 34.
Endnote 210 properly credits Box on this site.

Oh, why is fame so fleeting?

Did he use his full name on the credit? Or, did he just list Box or just Rocks?

PATSNUTme said:
Did he use his full name on the credit? Or, did he just list Box or just Rocks?

210 - "Box_O_Rocks" posting on "NFLE: Kory Chapman" thread on PatsFans.com, 29 May 2005.

pats1 said:
210 - "Box_O_Rocks" posting on "NFLE: Kory Chapman" thread on PatsFans.com, 29 May 2005.

Congrats, Box.:rocker:

We all know that you will continue to be your humble self in spite of this fame.

mmm. I wonder if anyone is going to site the Cheerleader threads so I can get some credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go BOX...perhaps IAN can knock out the Parking Lot and put a link for you there... "THE-BOX-LOT" or "ROCKS-IN-DA-BOX".

Just teasing you...we are lucky to have you here...keep it going and we'll keep reading.

pats1 said:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!!!!:D

I guess that means that Box is to this board what BB is to the Patriots!

Way to go, sweetie! I appologize for not noticing that when I read the book! The type on the footnotes is so small that it would take Superman to read them!

Nice job Box. Love your posts and am not surprised someone has quoted you in a publication.

I was a footnote for a Joint Chief's of Staff briefing once too, since Flag Officers all think they're smarter than a box of rocks you can guess which one is the greater honor.

My gracious thanks to all the kind comments, guess I'll have to move James' book further up my reading backlog stack - it probably would be a good idea to read it before the next edition comes out!

p.s. Steady down FBN, Ian is probably saving up bandwidth for a new feature called "The Litter Box, Leftovers from the Fish Wrap and the Bottom of the Bird Cage."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back