PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bottom Line: Only Colts Can Beat Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true. When the Patriots were beaten by the Broncos, the Colts were so certain they had it wrapped up they played like crap and lost to the Steelers despite the Reffs best efforts to hand it to them.
i think the ole 3-4 defense had something to do with that
even dallas beat em last year

that 3-4 just gives em fits sometimes, i'm surprised the texans titans and jags haven't switched to 3-4 yet

Yeah... the Colts are DEFINETLY winning tomorrow. That game will be over by halftime.

Coming into the weekend, I figured the Colts would have the largest margin of victory... why, do you ask ? Philip. Rivers. nuff said.

Then again... good gawd what happened to Seattle ?

Yeah... the Colts are DEFINETLY winning tomorrow. That game will be over by halftime.

Coming into the weekend, I figured the Colts would have the largest margin of victory... why, do you ask ? Philip. Rivers. nuff said.

Then again... good gawd what happened to Seattle ?
seattle's one of the worst road teams in the history of the nfl lol , you were surprised they lost on the road?

seattle's one of the worst road teams in the history of the nfl lol , you were surprised they lost on the road?

they're the biggest waste of a perrenial playoff spot i've ever seen. courtesy of that pathetic nfc-west. shaun alexander couldnt start on several division A college teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back