PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston sports fans leave a lot to be desired

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJSportsFanatic

On the Roster
Reaction score
Let me say that I can't stand you people up in New England. You couldn't pay me to live there or work there. The people up there are racist people and rude people. I am glad I never went there ever in my life and I hope I never get an opportunity.

You folks are so pathetic. You guys whine everytime the Yankees beat the Red Sox. You people demand that winning is a birthright for the Red Sox. You guys take sports to a personal level. You guys love to pick fights with Yankees players or other team's players at Fenway Park. It seems you folks scream racial epithets at Torii Hunter when the Twins come to town. Do you guys think it's that funny and are you folks proud of yourselves for being that way? How about when you chanted Kidd as "Wife-beater" in the playoffs? Real classy. With those types of priniciples that you guys have at sports games, I would be embarass to be a Boston sports fan. It's too bad you guys are proud of it. At least in New Jersey, we behave ourselves.

Why are African-American athletes in Boston get treated like slaves over there? They get scrutnized and ripped. Bill Russell and Ellis Burks hated playing there. M.L. Carr got death threats for every loss as coach. It's something else. I notice most black players just hate people. Why do you think it is? I notice that you folks hated Dungy winning it because a Black guy won a coach. That must have hurt, eh. Only in Boston.

Boston sports fans are the only sports fans that are so obessed to the point that their lives special. Does that make you special or something? New Jerseyians love their Nets, Devils, Rutgers, and Seton Hall teams, but we don't get angry at them when they lose unlike you fans. Maybe that's why players fail in Boston because of you guys. You guys put too much pressure on them to the point that those guys are miserable and want out of Boston. You see this with the Celtics, Bruins, and the Red Sox. Most players don't like it over there and I don't blame them. I blame you people for the problems that Rick Pitino had with the Celtics. I wish Pitino coach the Nets. Nets would have been a dynasty with him. He made taking the Boston job.

Your posts on the Colts and your personal attacks on Tony Dungy just says a lot about you. I am not sure what Dungy or the Colts do to deserve this type of hated. Your team has beaten them for years. What is the reason for hate? Also, I notice that you folks laughed at Dungy's son being killed. Are you guys so out of touch or something? Also, your obssession on Johan Santana is scary? You guys are still mad that that punk, Curt Schilling lost the Cy Young to a guy who had a very great summer in 2004. Unreal, eh.

The only classless team out there is the Patriots. I don't like them. I hate your head coach who reneged on his contract in which he was supposed to coach the Jets. He runs up on score on my Vikings this year at the Metrodome on MNF. His behavior towards Mangini was very classless. It only is fitting that you guys embrace Belichick because he shares the same qualities as you people. I am just glad the whole nation hates the Patriots now and I am glad everyone in America hate Bostonians. I am so glad their run is over. I expect the Jets to dethrone them next year. Colts will be good. Steelers will be much better. Chargers will be solid. Denver is going to get better. I don't have to worry about the Pats doing well.

I don't care for the Red Sox either. I hate their players. I hate the Red Sox fans for the way they treated Grady Little and BIll Buckner. Even slaves were treated nicely.

Celtics fans is why I hate the Celtics. As a Nets fan, it was fun to see Jason Kidd give you people a huge F you when the Nets went to the NBA Finals. Nets have treated the C's as their ***** for years and it will continue to happen. I find it amusing that Celtics fans come to Continental Arena to talk smak with Nets fans all the time considering Nets beat them. I hope the Celtics suck as long as I am alive.

Bruins are a joke. If the Bruins ever win, Bruins fans will be smug so I hope they keep stinking it up.

Boston College is irrelevant in sports. You want a real major league program follow Seton Hall and RUTGERS.

Boston sports fans deserving all the losing that they can get.

Last edited:
there is so much drivel in the above post that I didn't know where to start.
the poster is a fan of NJ teams......that should be enough to pity the troll.

Last edited:
I implore you to let my reply be the last and not give this guy the satisfaction of an argument....

this is a pathetic attempt to bait us into a flame war.

the poster is a fan of NJ teams......that should be enough to pity the troll.

What is there to be pity about? Devils compete for the Cup every year. Nets are a very good team. Rutgers had a breakout year in Big East Football and things are only going to get better. Seton Hall is a team on the rise. Like what is there to be pity about. The best part is the NJ teams got very classy people unlike Boston sports teams.

This should be moved to the other forum, does not belong here. Unless we all we all want to take a shot at the Jets, Giants and Knicks.. other than this it has no value.

The Devils argument is pertinent, every day they come up in sports conversation, just the other day I was in the bar having a long discussion about the Devils and how they have developed with the RI native, Lou Merloni. It was stimulating and lasted all of 8 seconds. The NHL is and has become irrevelant.

I actually gotta agree with some of what was said, the stuff about the Patriots was moronic of course, but I'm not a huge fan of Boston fans either, especially Red Sox fans. I know that a lot of my fellow Patriots fans are also Red Sox fans and I'm sorry I feel that way but I do. I can't support a fan base that (and I know I harp on this a lot) cheers when our QB throws an INT in our own freakin stadium. Why? Because the bloody Red Sox just scored. I get so sick of hearing about the freakin Red Sox on "Patriots" Gameday and "Patriots" Fifth Quarter. Thank God they didn't make the playoffs this year so I only had to hear about them until the end of November and not the whole freakin season.

It's the only thing I hate about being a Pats fan, that I have to share my team with ignorant Red Sox fans. Now, I'm not saying all Red Sox fans are ignorant, but a lot of them are.

As for the racism I can't speak to that, but it wouldn't suprise me, I've encountered racism in New England before (In Maine to be precise) But I haven't run in to much of it in Patriots circles.

As for the Colts, I'm not from New England and I hate the Colts. Why? Because their organization is classless. Their QB is a whiny b***h who complains to the refs every time something doesn't go his way. Their President is such a poor sport that he actually had the rules changed (and don't give me that B.S. about re-emphasizing that means changed in my book) when his team couldn't play by the ones that were in effect. Dungy, I got no real problem with except for the fact he's affiliated with a scum organization. In fact my only problem with two black coaches being in the Superbowl is that the media had a field day with it in what I felt was degrading and patronizing of black people. When I see Smith and Dungy in the S.B. I don't think "Two black coaches in the S.B." I think "Two coaches in the SB" period. I think Smith said it best when he said he'll be happy when we get to the point where it's not a story anymore.

As for you hating Belichick for leaving the Jets all I can say is: IT'S THE JETS.

And as for you not having to "worry" about the Pats doing well this year take a nice hard look son, we've got tons of cap space, 2 extra picks, the best coach and QB in the NFL and we were 5 points away from winning the SB (Cuz we would have destroyed Grossman and the Bears) in a rebuilding year

And finally I just had to note we've got a guy from Jersey talking to us about class. Bahahahahaha, that's great, oh wait you'd better skeeddaddle I hear Tony Soprano callin you to whack somebody.

Last edited:
What is there to be pity about? Devils compete for the Cup every year. Nets are a very good team. Rutgers had a breakout year in Big East Football and things are only going to get better. Seton Hall is a team on the rise. Like what is there to be pity about. The best part is the NJ teams got very classy people unlike Boston sports teams.

NJ...The ***** of america....class people in Jersey....yeah...thanks for the laugh....

Let me say that I can't stand you people up in New England. You couldn't pay me to live there or work there. The people up there are racist people and rude people. I am glad I never went there ever in my life and I hope I never get an opportunity.

You folks are so pathetic. You guys whine everytime the Yankees beat the Red Sox. You people demand that winning is a birthright for the Red Sox. You guys take sports to a personal level. You guys love to pick fights with Yankees players or other team's players at Fenway Park. It seems you folks scream racial epithets at Torii Hunter when the Twins come to town. Do you guys think it's that funny and are you folks proud of yourselves for being that way? How about when you chanted Kidd as "Wife-beater" in the playoffs? Real classy. With those types of priniciples that you guys have at sports games, I would be embarass to be a Boston sports fan. It's too bad you guys are proud of it. At least in New Jersey, we behave ourselves.

Why are African-American athletes in Boston get treated like slaves over there? They get scrutnized and ripped. Bill Russell and Ellis Burks hated playing there. M.L. Carr got death threats for every loss as coach. It's something else. I notice most black players just hate people. Why do you think it is? I notice that you folks hated Dungy winning it because a Black guy won a coach. That must have hurt, eh. Only in Boston.

Boston sports fans are the only sports fans that are so obessed to the point that their lives special. Does that make you special or something? New Jerseyians love their Nets, Devils, Rutgers, and Seton Hall teams, but we don't get angry at them when they lose unlike you fans. Maybe that's why players fail in Boston because of you guys. You guys put too much pressure on them to the point that those guys are miserable and want out of Boston. You see this with the Celtics, Bruins, and the Red Sox. Most players don't like it over there and I don't blame them. I blame you people for the problems that Rick Pitino had with the Celtics. I wish Pitino coach the Nets. Nets would have been a dynasty with him. He made taking the Boston job.

Your posts on the Colts and your personal attacks on Tony Dungy just says a lot about you. I am not sure what Dungy or the Colts do to deserve this type of hated. Your team has beaten them for years. What is the reason for hate? Also, I notice that you folks laughed at Dungy's son being killed. Are you guys so out of touch or something? Also, your obssession on Johan Santana is scary? You guys are still mad that that punk, Curt Schilling lost the Cy Young to a guy who had a very great summer in 2004. Unreal, eh.

The only classless team out there is the Patriots. I don't like them. I hate your head coach who reneged on his contract in which he was supposed to coach the Jets. He runs up on score on my Vikings this year at the Metrodome on MNF. His behavior towards Mangini was very classless. It only is fitting that you guys embrace Belichick because he shares the same qualities as you people. I am just glad the whole nation hates the Patriots now and I am glad everyone in America hate Bostonians. I am so glad their run is over. I expect the Jets to dethrone them next year. Colts will be good. Steelers will be much better. Chargers will be solid. Denver is going to get better. I don't have to worry about the Pats doing well.

I don't care for the Red Sox either. I hate their players. I hate the Red Sox fans for the way they treated Grady Little and BIll Buckner. Even slaves were treated nicely.

Celtics fans is why I hate the Celtics. As a Nets fan, it was fun to see Jason Kidd give you people a huge F you when the Nets went to the NBA Finals. Nets have treated the C's as their ***** for years and it will continue to happen. I find it amusing that Celtics fans come to Continental Arena to talk smak with Nets fans all the time considering Nets beat them. I hope the Celtics suck as long as I am alive.

Bruins are a joke. If the Bruins ever win, Bruins fans will be smug so I hope they keep stinking it up.

Boston College is irrelevant in sports. You want a real major league program follow Seton Hall and RUTGERS.

Talk about fair weather fans. As soon as the Giants tank, you switch right over to your jests jerseys, right? After all it's all relative, since they both play in Jersey, the dirty, smelly ****hole that it is. You may have Rutgers, New England has Yale, Harvard, Brown, MIT, etc.. Comparing IVY league colleges with us, is like comparing the size of your pecker. Yours just doesn't match up. Now run a long back to your mom's basement, and let the big people talk.

Jersey..hmm...What exit?

ps And tell your fellow jerseyites and new yorkers to stay the hell out Pa.

"The suck is strong with this one..."

06bee250.jpg

Isn't that like saying I hate pasta but never tried it???
:singing:

What a dooo-baggie

Last edited:

Observations:

1) Someone forgot their Prozac
2) Re: "He runs up on score on my Vikings this year at the Metrodome on MNF." - - "My" Vikings, and you live in NJ? BS. Sorry that you lost revenue that week, Mr. Soprano!
3) Write your complaint of racism to the new Massachusetts Governor.

Ah, New Jersey, huh? The only state on the map that "glows" in the dark.

EZ76

If you're looking for a hater You don't have to look very far simply look in the mirror.This is the single most idiotic and childish post in the history of this board.Go back to your playpen Junior!

feel free to kiss my hairy boston area loving ass.:rolleyes:

I HATE boston college but if you are comparing them to Seton Hall and Rutgers, you're even more of a clown that you sound like

did you get beat up by a Sox fan? Oh wait, you probably got rejected by BC or BU or UMass....

Jersey? please. you'd give your'e left n** to live in Boston, if you had any

This thread ranks right up there with the "Legit article why Miami wins the AFC East this year" one, INSTANT HOF candidate.

Don't even know where to begin, but I'll give it a shot. Red Sox fans have a sense of entitlement as far as winning huh? Oh yeah, sure they do. Sorry, Yankee fans are the ones with the sense of entitlement, they of the 26 World Series wins, none since last century. Glad you got off over the Nets beating the Celtics in the finals afew years ago, then they got their ***e$ handed to them by the Lakers. We've got 16 NBA Championships, the Nets have squat, so don't even go there dude.

You have never been here, but you wouldn't want to huh? You've probably never been laid, but does that mean you don't want to? How can you judge us if you have never been here. I can judge you and others like you who live in that armpit of a state called New Jersey as I have been there DOZENS of times. Most of the people I have dealt with in New Jersey are really nice, hard working people, unlike you, you total ***clown...............

I actually gotta agree with some of what was said, the stuff about the Patriots was moronic of course, but I'm not a huge fan of Boston fans either, especially Red Sox fans. I know that a lot of my fellow Patriots fans are also Red Sox fans and I'm sorry I feel that way but I do. I can't support a fan base that (and I know I harp on this a lot) cheers when our QB throws an INT in our own freakin stadium. Why? Because the bloody Red Sox just scored. I get so sick of hearing about the freakin Red Sox on "Patriots" Gameday and "Patriots" Fifth Quarter. Thank God they didn't make the playoffs this year so I only had to hear about them until the end of November and not the whole freakin season.

It's the only thing I hate about being a Pats fan, that I have to share my team with ignorant Red Sox fans. Now, I'm not saying all Red Sox fans are ignorant, but a lot of them are.

As for the racism I can't speak to that, but it wouldn't suprise me, I've encountered racism in New England before (In Maine to be precise) But I haven't run in to much of it in Patriots circles.

As for the Colts, I'm not from New England and I hate the Colts. Why? Because their organization is classless. Their QB is a whiny b***h who complains to the refs every time something doesn't go his way. Their President is such a poor sport that he actually had the rules changed (and don't give me that B.S. about re-emphasizing that means changed in my book) when his team couldn't play by the ones that were in effect. Dungy, I got no real problem with except for the fact he's affiliated with a scum organization. In fact my only problem with two black coaches being in the Superbowl is that the media had a field day with it in what I felt was degrading and patronizing of black people. When I see Smith and Dungy in the S.B. I don't think "Two black coaches in the S.B." I think "Two coaches in the SB" period. I think Smith said it best when he said he'll be happy when we get to the point where it's not a story anymore.

As for you hating Belichick for leaving the Jets all I can say is: IT'S THE JETS.

And as for you not having to "worry" about the Pats doing well this year take a nice hard look son, we've got tons of cap space, 2 extra picks, the best coach and QB in the NFL and we were 5 points away from winning the SB (Cuz we would have destroyed Grossman and the Bears) in a rebuilding year

And finally I just had to note we've got a guy from Jersey talking to us about class. Bahahahahaha, that's great, oh wait you'd better skeeddaddle I hear Tony Soprano callin you to whack somebody.

Out of respect for your love of the Pats, consider this a friendly shot across the bow!!

The Red Sox are closely knitted into the fabric of New England as much as Paul Revere and clam chowder. They have helped our grandfathers get through some cold, hard winters long, long, long before the Boston Patriots ever existed!! The Patriots are doing a nice job of slowly building up the same reverance!! On that note the Red Sox will always have a place on any talk show in New England!!! I've been following the Patriots since '75 and will never have a problem with this issue!!

As far as the race card goes, Boston has it's share of racial discrimination just like anywhere else, even Nova Scotia!! I have kin that live in Nova Scotia and it's the same there as anywhere. They have as many ignorant, dumbass, rednecks as Maine(maybe more!!) Don't be so quick to judge my friend!!

I won't even respond to the jackass from NJ, because I have more important things to do. For example right now I have to BLOW MY NOSE!!

This thread ranks right up there with the "Legit article why Miami wins the AFC East this year" one, INSTANT HOF candidate.

Don't even know where to begin, but I'll give it a shot. Red Sox fans have a sense of entitlement as far as winning huh? Oh yeah, sure they do. Sorry, Yankee fans are the ones with the sense of entitlement, they of the 26 World Series wins, none since last century. Glad you got off over the Nets beating the Celtics in the finals few years ago, then they got their ***e$ handed to them by the Lakers. We've got 16 NBA Championships, the Nets have squat, so don't even go there dude.

You have never been here, but you wouldn't want to huh? You've probably never been laid, but does that mean you don't want to? How can you judge us if you have never been here. I can judge you and others like you who live in that armpit of a state called New Jersey as I have been there DOZENS of times. Most of the people I have dealt with in New Jersey are really nice, hard working people, unlike you, you total ***clown...............
i believe you mean a hall of lame candidate?and i agree it belongs with the incredibly stupid legit article why Miami wins the east thread .

Love the part where he calls Boston a loser city; since 2000 Boston has four Championships, NY/NJ has one (I think, didn't the Devils win the Cup, can't be sure, could give two $hats about friggin hockey)...........Yankees,Mets,Giants, Jets,Islanders, Rangers, Knicks, Nets, all friggin losers, what an ***clown....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back