Boston lowest rated TV ratings draft day one

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsinthesnow

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
@MikeReiss
For ESPN's coverage of Day 1 of the NFL draft, the Boston market did a 1.5 rating, last among 56 metered markets.

@MikeReiss
Additional ratings info from ESPN's coverage of Day 1 of NFL Draft: Providence (3.4) and Hartford (4.5) fell below 4.7 national average.​

Draft ratings down from 5.1 to 4.7. Mission Accomplished.

@MikeReiss
For ESPN's coverage of Day 1 of the NFL draft, the Boston market did a 1.5 rating, last among 56 metered markets.

@MikeReiss
Additional ratings info from ESPN's coverage of Day 1 of NFL Draft: Providence (3.4) and Hartford (4.5) fell below 4.7 national average.

Good job Patriot fans.

Thank you my homies! As a Boston native living in NC, I knew y'all would take care of business. My guess is the 37 viewers in Boston market who watched were BU students from New Jersey and New York.

200w.gif

@MikeReiss

@MikeReiss
Additional ratings info from ESPN's coverage of Day 1 of NFL Draft: Providence (3.4) and Hartford (4.5) fell below 4.7 national average.

Well it seems i was wrong the word did get out to enough fans not to watch the first round, good work.

I'm glad to hear that the numbers were down last night. I love to watch the draft and never miss it, but I didn't watch one second last night and it looks like lots of other people did the same. Well done Pats fans.

FU Goodell. Wait to you see the ratings for the games that Brady is suspended. There are 2 prime time games that will get killed in the ratings outside of NE.

Yeah, this is nice, but chump change compared to the games. If we can get those ratings down to a third of normal, that might make some people take notice. It'll be far too late for this former fan, of course. Maybe folks that skip those games will realize they have better things to be doing and never go back.

@MikeReiss

@MikeReiss

Come on, Providence.

Otherwise, great job guys. I know the folks up in Boston were wicked pissed!

I'm not watching the rest of it. Nor will I be following it through anything related to ESPN or the NFL. Any word on what the national ratings are? And can anyone do some quick math on how that affected them monetarily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes