PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Legal Zings the Chargers - again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooner Patriot, I understand what you mean by HBO...usually great stuff. But Boston Legal is excellent and David Kelly is one of two or three good writers who work on network TV. He also wrote Allie McBeal and The Practice. By the way, he's married to Michelle Pfeiffer. And I very much enjoy his Sox and Patriots references--why not, the show is set in Boston. It should sound like it.

frankly most of us are just happy we no longer have the biggest playoff failure of all time still hanging over the team like a cloud of **** lol.
The biggest playoff failure of all time is your team.

With Norv you'll be lucky to make the playoffs.

You had your chance and blew it.

Come back in ten years.

Sooner Patriot, I understand what you mean by HBO...usually great stuff. But Boston Legal is excellent and David Kelly is one of two or three good writers who work on network TV. He also wrote Allie McBeal and The Practice. By the way, he's married to Michelle Pfeiffer. And I very much enjoy his Sox and Patriots references--why not, the show is set in Boston. It should sound like it.

I was too hard on the show not having watched it. Everyone says it's great. I just don't care for the limitations (censorship) of network TV and the commercials, although Tivo AKA Gods Gift to Couch Potatoes is obviously a means to get by those pesky annoyances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes