Boston Herald is piling on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Quick review of the online edition, shows the front and back cover... front cover highlights a Callahan Story..."Bill's Ego Could Prove Costly"... the back cover it pimps it again, "In Bill We Bust"...

Do not have the patience to read a story by Callahan about an ego, but a quick review of the Borges article ends with..

Bill Belichick: What was he thinking?

Bill Belichick: Was he thinking?

Bill Belichick: He’s still thinking he’s right???

I guess that is what sells newspapers, and helps with the talk show ratings... hysteria...

Borges has an issue with Bill standing by his decision, to some that is the mark of a man..

Last edited:
Quick review of the online edition, shows the front and back cover... front cover highlights a Callahan Story..."Bill's Ego Could Prove Costly"... the back cover it pimps it again, "In Bill We Bust"...

Do not have the patience to read a story by Callahan about an ego, but a quick review of the Borges article ends with..

I guess that is what sells newspapers, and helps with the talk show ratings... hysteria...

Borges has an issue with Bill standing by his decision, to some that is the mark of a man..

WHY do any of us still read this rag? Why do we click on its website? Why do we care what this piece of trash and its moronic "writers" think about the Patriots, or the time of day for that matter?

I certainly don't.

The Herald has been itching to get even since the days of the

Matt Walsh story. This resulted in John Tomase becoming a

non- entity as a Patriot's beat writer.

What better way than to dump on Belichick. They couldn't

do this before because of Belichick's record of success. Imagine

what will happen if the team doesn't make the playoffs. The

only way they will shut up is if the Patriots make a Superbowl

run.

I didn't know the Herald was still in business...

The Herald has been itching to get even since the days of the

Matt Walsh story. This resulted in John Tomase becoming a

non- entity as a Patriot's beat writer.

What better way than to dump on Belichick. They couldn't

do this before because of Belichick's record of success. Imagine

what will happen if the team doesn't make the playoffs. The

only way they will shut up is if the Patriots make a Superbowl

run.

I could give a flying **** if the Horrald shuts up or speaks or shoves a month's worth of its print addition where the grass doesn't grow. I just ignore it.

I don't read that rag any more. I won't spend a penny on it a newsstand. I don't click on its web page. I don't care what its writers think. It is not worth the time of day to me or anything more than the energy it takes to type this to me.

The Herald is what it is....headline grabbing garbage. Just read it and move beyond the headline. It's like the New York Post.....did you check that out yesterday? Same crap. "Train Rex" - catchy, I guess.....but it sure is the low class paper in that city. Same could be said for the Herald, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back