PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Boston fan is back for more"

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice article its amazing how spoilt boston is when it comes to sports this decade, and people just can't help but be jealous, but you guys deserve every bit of it, your last glory was in 1986 pre superbowl 36, and i hope it does carry on, just not in baseball, im a yankee, and basketball ima knicks, but i could not care less because we just suck and my friend is a laker fan, he rooted for the giants superbowl 42, so i want the celtics to win to get some payback and make him feel half the pain i felt losing that final

Last edited:
nice article its amazing how spoilt boston is when it comes to sports this decade, and people just can't help but be jealous, but you guys deserve every bit of it, your last glory was in 1986 pre superbowl 36, and i hope it does carry on, just not in baseball, im a yankee, and basketball ima knicks, but i could not care less because we just suck and my friend is a laker fan, he rooted for the giants superbowl 42, so i want the celtics to win to get some payback and make him feel half the pain i felt losing that final

I know what you mean... I'm not a Celtics fan but #### the Lakers! Go Celtics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back