PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Celtics NBA Finals Thread

Here's hoping this homo queen Sasha can miss a free throw.

Congrats to the Lakers. They wanted it more when it mattered. What a collapse by the Celtics. Heartbreaking.

Oh well ... great season for the Celtics ... what can you say.

What a disgusting choke.

Won't be watching any sports related programming for a while now.

/changes channel to Simpsons and tries to hold back my puke

The last two MA conference champions (Patriots, Celtics) both blew a 4th quarter lead in the championship game, beautiful.

Last edited:
At this point, I'm going to kick a dead dog. I know you couldn't have kept Posey because of the money he demanded, but you probably should have made an effort to hold onto Eddie House. He was a perfect fit for this team and was a shooting presence to come off the bench.

I hate the Lakers. I hate Kobe, I hate Gasol, I hate Phil, I hate that entire team. I hope they're dismantled in the offseason.

I hope the Celtics are ready for what the crowd is going to do outside of the Staples Center when they get on the bus.

Essentially Ron Artest just won the championship for them.

F*********************************************ck l.a.!!!!

At least some of the Lakers fans are booing David Stern.

The fix was in....That 4th Quarter was completely officiated in the Fakers favor.....They even fouled out Sheed on an over the back call where he didn't even touch Gasol.....Really??? **** the Fakers

At least some of the Lakers fans are booing David Stern.

I turned that **** off immediately when the clock hit zero.

Won't be putting on Sports-Center anytime soon, either.

The lakers had 20 more free throws than the celtics.

The fix was in....That 4th Quarter was completely officiated in the Fakers favor.....They even fouled out Sheed on an over the back call where he didn't even touch Gasol.....Really??? **** the Fakers

The refereeing sucked but the Celtics have themselves to blame for this just as much, if not more. They made some dumb shots in the 4th quarter that kept the Lakers in it. The only reason why the Lakers didn't go up double digits in the first half was because they were shooting so horribly. It was only a matter of time before they started hitting shots to go along with those offensive rebounds. The Celtics really needed to build a buffer while they could in order to hold off any surge by the Lakers but they didn't. Horrible decision making and lack of rebounding compounded by bad calls in the 4th quarter ultimately did them in.

I turned that **** off immediately when the clock hit zero.

Won't be putting on Sports-Center anytime soon, either.

I'll tell you what, I'll have to think long and hard before I watch another NBA Playoffs next year or the years after that. Long and hard.

It's a good thing you turned it off. Lakers fans actually booed Bill Russell when he presented Kobe with the MVP trophy.

The refereeing sucked but the Celtics have themselves to blame for this just as much, if not more. They made some dumb shots in the 4th quarter that kept the Lakers in it. The only reason why the Lakers didn't go up double digits in the first half was because they were shooting so horribly. It was only a matter of time before they started hitting shots to go along with those offensive rebounds. The Celtics really needed to build a buffer while they could in order to hold off any surge by the Lakers but they didn't. Horrible decision making and lack of rebounding compounded by bad calls in the 4th quarter ultimately did them in.

I agree. But if they had shown up in game six we wouldn't be having this discussion, IMHO. We would be preparing for another championship parade. I was mad at the world after that game. :mad:

Very heart breaking guys (and gals). I feel absolutely dead inside.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back