PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Born again Christian" Stephen Baldwin(of the Baldwin brothers fame) NEEDS MONEY!

Apparently, this website posted in the OP has NO connections to Baldwin...something is up with this web site, a BIG red flag...

The Restoration of Stephen Baldwin

Question & Answer
ALL ABOUT THE MOVEMENT
Q- Why doesn't his family help him?
A- His family does not perceive Stephen’s predicament as a matter of spiritual warfare. They see Stephen’s outspoken Christianity as poor choices therefore they will not help.

Q- What happened to his wealth?
A- When he became an outspoken Christian in 2002 his income went down by 70% when he refused roles with gratuitous sex and violence.

Q- If Stephen was not involved how did you get permission to do this?
A- Daniel Southern is Stephen’s spiritual advisor and the President of Stephen’s ministries. We contacted Daniel who gave us written permission to build the site .

Q- Why does Stephen need personal wealth?
A- Stephen’s influence is in Hollywood. Hollywood worships money and without it you are seen as a loser and cannot be an effective influence to this group.

Q- How much money does he need?
A- From what I read in public court documents Stephen needs several million dollars to pay all of his creditors but he deserves hundreds of millions for his Job like faithfulness in the face of relentless loss and persecution.

Q- What percentage of a gift actually reaches Stephen?
A- 100% goes directly into his bank account through online gifting. The bank account was arranged by Daniel Southern. Daniel was Billy Graham’s Crusade Director for almost 20 years.

Q- Who paid for the All That Knew Him - The Restoration of Stephen Baldwin site?
A- The site was built and funded by someone Stephen nor his staff have ever met.

Q- Where did the Job "all that knew him" Token Gifting observation come from?
A- The person who birthed and funded the site.

Q- What % of Christians know the method God used to restore Job?
A- An incredibly small %.

Q- Was Stephen involved in the movement planning, concept or site development?
A- No

Q- Who does Stephen try to reach with his ministries?
A- From Hollywood to large arena events in the inner cities drawing troubled youth with motocross jumping and Extreme games.

Q- What about other people who are hurting in this economy?
A- Those that just came to your mind mail them a token gift also.

Q- Is this about the economy?
A- Like everyone else it is a factor but the economy is not the reason Stephen is in financial trouble.

Q- Am I saying that Stephen is equal to Job in his faith?
A- No, But when I investigated Stephen’s story his losses and persecutions were substantial but he has not regretted his decision to live for Christ.

Q- What triggered you to do this?
A- In March of 08 I saw Stephen speak boldly for Christ on Trumps Celebrity Apprentice Show. Then in Aug 09 I saw Stephen and God being laughed at for his bankruptcy.

Q- Have you ever received communication from anyone involved with Stephen’s group prior to starting this movement?
A- No

Q- Who actually built the site?
A- For security and site content reasons the site was built by SPX Studios, SPX is Stephen’s and other celebrities outsourced internet design company.

Q- Is the site secure for credit cards?
A- The site is as secure as any major online store.

Q- Why does the donation page ask me for my email and password?
A- This feature is for added security. Enter your email address and the password you use could be any password you use or make up one.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back