PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boring Championship sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
You have to admit, boring teams, boring games, flat out no juice.. Sorry I know its sour grapes, but we are a better team than 3 of those teams, Carolina when healthy gives us a run for our money, but they ran out of gas.. Still pulling for Seattle....

Sean Pa Patriot said:
You have to admit, boring teams, boring games, flat out no juice.. Sorry I know its sour grapes, but we are a better team than 3 of those teams, Carolina when healthy gives us a run for our money, but they ran out of gas.. Still pulling for Seattle....

I disagree, I think the Super Bowl's gonna be great. Two teams which beat the piss out of their opponents the week previous.

I do agree that we could have taken it all again this year, but that's another story...

It was a day just to have the games on in the background and think the "what if"s.

CheerforTom said:
I disagree, I think the Super Bowl's gonna be great.

Yeah the Rolling Stones will be on at Halftime... LOL

The jackasses lost, that's all I wanted out of today.

Neither game was even competitive. It was two one sided football games for the last 3 quarters. Pretty dull stuff.

You just knew all year there was going to come a time that he would be forced to make plays in the playofss and Jake the Snake would fold. If you look at the offense he ran this year you know Shannahan knew it too. I just wish our special teams and offense hadn't given the ball up 5 times because our D was ready to have last week be that week.

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Boring Championship sunday

...sets up a pathetic Superbowl. Seattle vs. Pittsburgh??? :bricks:

Ohh well, last time a WTF SB came along it turned out to be a classic (see: Tennessee Vs. St Louis, SB XXXIV).

Sean Pa Patriot said:

I literally fell asleep going into the half of the NFCC game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back